The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, polybear said:

..and the taste test score is?

8/10

Rather good though much more like Chocolate Digestives with a squidge of lemming oil than a true Lemon Dribble Cake. 

• Like 12
  • Informative/Useful 6
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. Still afternoon to me having spent most of it on eyelid inspection. Just watched the weather report. On Sunday we are to get not yellow snow but orange snow, everywhere south and east of the M25/A12, and its expected to last until Monday. A lot of queuing at Tess Coe's lunchtime as a consequence but at least the shelves were well stocked. Now tea has brewed its be back later.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 6
  • Friendly/supportive 9

• RMweb Premium
30 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

This is THAT Parish council meeting:-

What is unusual is the woman who cut out the Chairman is herself not even a member of the parish council. 

I watched it earlier, and totally failed to work out what was actually going on!

• Like 5
  • Agree 7
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

This is THAT Parish council meeting:-

What is unusual is the woman who cut out the Chairman is herself not even a member of the parish council. 

It seems that in previous meetings the chair has been unwilling to let people speak so some members had complained.  In this meeting Zoom seemed to be useful in removing him - quite right because of the way he was bullying.  The vc then took the same attitude  ... respect and willingness to listen probably enabled some business to be completed to at least if the meeting became inquorate some concrete proposals for the next meeting ... with the new chair or ... will be interesting to see what happens at the next meeting.

The lady was present as part of a higher authority to monitor the effectiveness ... probably because someone had complained.

Edited by PeterBB
Finally listened but did not watch the previous YouTube singing.
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Had a call from my brother earlier this evening. He had his jab yesterday when he went in for his thrice weekly oil change (dialysis). He told me that you can't even feel the needle going in as they use a micro needle. Tony mentioning rock salt reminded me that I have some in the garage but very little but then as I will not be going out except for my jab I hope I have enough. Tea is poured and now to tackle Farcebook, be back later.

• Like 16