The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Tony_S said:

Did you injure that paw when you were younger. I managed to acquire various bumps and bruises falling off motorbikes or down stairs or diy related injuries. They all seemed to heal nicely but once I was past 40 (now many years ago) I started to notice twinges in those places. Not sure if bears respond similarly to injury but...

Both paws, and no injuries as such - though some months ago I do wonder if I did them a heap of no good trying my very hardest to remove the lid on a giant jar of beetroot (I know about the lever trick now....).  That episode is what started the vet consultation and blood tests.....

• Informative/Useful 4
  • Friendly/supportive 14

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. The new shower hose is a bit longer than the old one by about two feet and nearly touches the bottom of the bath. The old one will be left out for the metal faries tomorrow but I'll remove the shower head and keep it as a spare. Time to put the kettle on, be back later.

• Like 18
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, TheQ said:

Unfortunately this I can agree with, although it's didn't really start becoming apparent till after I was fifty.. All my current aches and pains are results of sports injuries received between 15 and 40 years ago..

My sports injuries seem to have been in the last 15 months............. and I'm only 11 months away from free prescriptions.

• Friendly/supportive 18