The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

1 minute ago, BoD said:

The rule was introduced when they discovered that most of these coins came from the yearly clean of the washing machine filter.  It is to prevent money laundering.

Where's that groan button........................

G'night all

• Agree 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
29 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

Thanks to the help I have received I have found that although I had followed the topic I had also set it to ignore and therefore it did not show in any search I did, nor was it listed in Wheeltappers!

All sorted now so many thanks.

Sorry, it wasn't in Wheeltappers but in another topic.

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium
12 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

Sorry, it wasn't in Wheeltappers but in another topic.

It is in Wheeltappers but as I had set it accidently to ignore it did not show up. 

EDIT:- I am really getting my wires crossed on this one! It is not in Wheeltappers but also a topic that you have set on ignore does not show up in any searches you do!

Edited by Chris116
Correcting my own stupidity
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, BoD said:

The rule was introduced when they discovered that most of these coins came from the yearly clean of the washing machine filter.  It is to prevent money laundering.

8 minutes ago, tigerburnie said:

Where's that groan button........................

G'night all

I use this instead:

690dc7a95d69aeb83724ae8cff7a5384.0.png.064d333c90badc0cc587f7a9bd1f2701.png

• Like 2
  • Funny 12

You're lucky your bank takes change some of the non clearing banks ie the former building societies run a mile if you want to even pay in a lot of coins. I have a jar full of change most of it i picked up whilst at work but our local bank branch closed snd i cant get to Castleford where it all incedently came from to pay it in. Its too heavy for SWMBO to carry to the supermarket to use coinstar

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 17

57 minutes ago, BoD said:

It might become a bit more interesting when the tennis competition starts.

The Indian cricket team is currently here, (3rd test in Sydney ended in a draw yesterday in front of a capped  crowd of 10000.)

With our continually changing interstate quarantine regulations they live in fear of being in almost permanent quarantine between matches as they travel around the country.

Edited by monkeysarefun
  • Informative/Useful 14
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, PhilJ W said:

The problem is that the old shower head is a completely different shape. It came with its own wall fixture that is fixed to the wall about four feet above the bath. The new shower head will not fit in the fixture, its too wide at the base. Tomorrow I will have to refit the old shower head which at present is soaking in limescale remover.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.....:banghead:

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 14

• RMweb Premium

1 hour ago, simontaylor484 said:

No its still in existence have you clicked ignore topic by accident i have done that several times on my phone.  Fat fingers. 

Its called the Night mail

It's not in Wheeltappers, it's in Modelling musings and Miscellany. I've done the ignore trick a few times on this thread due to fat fingers.

Jamie

Edited by jamie92208
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 7

1 hour ago, Gwiwer said:

1 hour ago, Gwiwer said:

But only £5104 to Melbourne (Emirates, using a random date of 13th April), via Dubai.  

Yeah thats cos its Melbourne.

Edited by monkeysarefun
  • Funny 14

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

I am teed off. It has been railing here all day. Yes I know what they say its like that all the time in the northwest but really all day. Got wet this morning walking the dog and I tell you she did not like that. Got wet going shopping and then guess what got wet again walking the dog. I've had enough. The dogs had enough and its still raining. So anybody want some water your welcome to it.

And on that note I'm off to bed to dream about deserts.

Good night all.

Railing?? That must hurt! :jester:

• Funny 15