The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
31 minutes ago, New Haven Neil said:

It did however have its compensations, taking a risk in posting....

P1100689.JPG.008006765ce846fa1de3e1eb97c5d8fb.JPG

Bear - taking a risk in replying.....

Purely out of technical interest you understand.....

What sort of make/model would such an implement be classified as please, knowing not a lot about what is rated as desirable (i.e. yummy) and not desirable (i.e. pooey) when it comes to such matters?  And what some of minimum diameter would such an implement be capable of traversing safely?

Not that I could be tempted, you understand...these are purely scientific/engineering queries.

The Beary early warning detector has just picked up some fast moving inbound objects heading this way, so I'm off down the bunker pdq....

• Like 14
  • Friendly/supportive 2

27 minutes ago, Gwiwer said:

The Terrace also needs a tidy-up as the Greater Nuisance Mining Squirrel has been at work in the pansy pots. There is soil everywhere except in the pots and the forlorn remains of plants which will no longer offer us a show of colour in a few weeks' time.  As vermin it is a shame we cannot legally do more to excise them from the ecosystem.

Are you sure?

• Like 6
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium

@Gwiwer in some places you get a small amount of money for the grey squirrel tails. The ones around here have gone into hibernation at last.

Was sunny earlier.. now very leaden clouds cover the sky.  Snow still here..pah!

Baz

• Like 16
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Despite very rarely watching that game whereby a bunch of vastly overpaid prima donnas who believe they are above the law (and often have an OH in tow who wouldn't be seen dead with them if they worked on the dustcarts) who turn out maybe once a week for 90 minutes to boot a round thing about, Bear will most definitely make an exception tomorrow at half four on BBC1.

The opportunity to see Marine (who??) give Spurs a good kicking is an opportunity not to be missed.....

• Like 7
  • Funny 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1