The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

4 hours ago, Erichill16 said:

Can’t sleep and I’ve still got my Waterstones voucher to spend so looking for something to spend it on.

This looks like a topper, has anyone read it? It may be of interest to those who find sleep not easy to come by. 
3FFFB88A-D916-4DD2-8E08-F780D5D48F9C.jpeg.a85a56bd862d0c3a8244d973fd25edae.jpegIt 

I did get a pair of moquette socks for xmas the colour on the bottom left of the book cover. 

When i saw the book i thought it may have been by Geoff Marshall whos aYou Tube channel is always interesting and quirky. Also if you like the tube a guy called Jago Hazzard has an interesting channel he does the tube,dlr and quirky London facts. 

• Like 5
  • Informative/Useful 12

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. Hardly slept a wink last night due to the sore foot. Its eased slightly after a clean dressing was put on it this morning and now waiting for the Nurofen to kick in. As I mentioned the weather seems to play some part in it. It is always worse when it rains and last night it poured down but this morning its starting to clear up, there might even be some sunshine. Once the muggatee has been drunk an eyelid inspection will be called for.

• Friendly/supportive 19

• RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, BoD said:

It’s hardly a job that they can do working from home. :D

Very true, but is it an essential job?

But it does mean that I now don’t have to do it, result!

• Like 17

• RMweb Premium
11 hours ago, BSW01 said:

window cleaners turned up unexpectedly .... as we’re now in lockdown we didn’t think they’d come,

Surely that is one of the jobs that cannot be done from home.  

:jester:

• Like 6
  • Agree 6
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium

Still frosty here .. been out to top up the birdfeeders.. this was due to being given the bad eye form one of our robins.. boy he has a fearsome glare!

Vacuum has been cleaned.. floors have been swabbed.. that is my house work done for the day.  woooopppppidddooo!

@grandadbob .. it happens to us all Bob. It has taken me several weeks to almost finish an item to carry people in some comfort on parallel lines of Nickel Silver.. thought I had it finished yesterday.. nope I had missed the duckets off it.. DOH!

Off to prepare for a Leeds MRS "show and talk" zoom meeting tonight.. this could be fun!

TTFN

Baz

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 2