The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

To be fair to Younger Lurker’s school (he is also ASD) they have updated us several times over the holiday about online learning and the change in date and also to offer him the chance to actually go to school (EHCP children are classed as vulnerable and so can attend school if we wish).

mrs Lurker’s school have all been regularly preparing lessons to go on google classroom in case the bubble goes down (which has happened once to her year group) so if other schools have shown similar forethought then it ought not to be too much of an imposition; she has to go in on Monday to find out which EHCP children and other key worker children are in so that a rota can be set up - and in the meanwhile google classroom will be up and running.

• Like 14
  • Friendly/supportive 5

• RMweb Premium

Ben the scaredy Collie is hiding in his cage, the cockwombles have started the fireworks here. Enough to be heard over the TV disaster movie. The fireworks are at least 1/2 a mile away.

• Friendly/supportive 14

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, polybear said:

...snip... Let's hope the fleas of a thousand camels infest their Ar5eholes. ...snip...

The late Danny Thomas had a better one:

"May a streetcar grow in your stomach and the conductor keep ringing the bell."

• Like 7
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, The White Rabbit said:

When I can, I will, and I do appreciate ER's company. I'm just sorry I haven't been able to catch up on all the pages since. 

Currently taking a brief break from nursing on one hand and funeral arrangements and early estate administration on the other. Glancing at the notifications, an old thread of mine resurfaced - another round tuit which hasn't been round tuited yet (:blush:). 

It has not been a good day, I can't register the death as the hospital is not answering phones or returning calls and there is a ticking clock. So feeling rather :banghead: , :punish::butcher: . 

I hope that you get things sorted. I suspect that in the circumstances you'll not have any problems with the registrars. As you know ER's are here to supportvwhere we can either on here or by PM.  I sincerely  hope tgat 2021vis better for you that 2020.  Fortunately here in rural Charente  Maritine we are under curfew and so far therecare no fireworks. 

Jamie

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1