The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, polybear said:

Try searching for Danny Macaskill on youtube - here's a taste, which just happens to involve very large objects on parallel pieces of steel (how he does that first stunt is beyond me...):

With incredibly large cajones and by watching the out-takes.....

He is incredibly talented with balance (and probably a great health insurance policy courtesy of Red Bull)

One of his best railway related (IMO) stunts is to do a 180 degree "bunny hop" from one rail to another.

There is another youtube clip of him on the dock crane that stands above the SECC in Glasgow.

• Like 13
  • Round of applause 1

6 minutes ago, newbryford said:

With incredibly large cajones and by watching the out-takes.....

He is incredibly talented with balance (and probably a great health insurance policy courtesy of Red Bull)

One of his best railway related (IMO) stunts is to do a 180 degree "bunny hop" from one rail to another.

There is another youtube clip of him on the dock crane that stands above the SECC in Glasgow.

I think the words do not try this at home come to mind.

He is good though 

• Agree 14

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. A genuine early riser this morning, though I might go back to bed for another hour or two. I gave my friend a call yesterday and gave permission for his lad to open his pressie. The reason was it was one of those things that has to be charged by connecting it to a computer which is something my friend does not have. However it can connect through an X-box so I hope to hear if it works later today. Thats it for now, be back later.

• Like 19