The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Decisions, decisions, bacon and black pudding sandwich.... or a growler.....

This is going to be a difficult choice.easy way out is to have both..vetoed by her indoors..PAH!!

Baz

Edited by Barry O
  • Like 1
  • Funny 9
  • Friendly/supportive 9

Afternoon All,

part. Way through gutter cleaning, its taking longer than usual but it’s fine and the sun is shining and there’s no wind so I can listen to the radio.

Just realised that the ciabatta I’ve been eating (and have had before) is a part baked variety, no wonder it taste awful!image.jpg.bf3db1a1e01b1b14a81a2a0c94fa2cf4.jpg

Need to read the small print.image.jpg.3e335666f90350834114fca7637f20db.jpg

• Funny 9
  • Friendly/supportive 9

• RMweb Gold
36 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

e some hoofw*nking bunglec*nt decided it would be a good time to purge all the test data in our development instance. I

Did they say why? Just out of interest really as at one time when I used to teach about computing, test data was considered to be rather important. There were marks for test data so obviously it had to be kept. This was only A level so perhaps it is different in the real world. 

Edited by Tony_S
  • Like 14
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

31 minutes ago, Tony_S said:

Did they say why? Just out of interest really as at one time when I used to teach about computing, test data was considered to be rather important. There were marks for test data so obviously it had to be kept. This was only A level so perhaps it is different in the real world. 

Turns out the tw@twaffle decided it wasn't needed and there is a demo coming up so instead of using the test instance he cleaned down the dev one. He is not popular at the moment as I'm not the only one he shafted with his fustercluck. 

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 17

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, southern42 said:

Tess Coe C*******s Eve c&c slot opened up 8.45 but only the day before C Eve available. 3pm collection booked. No more slots available it seems! All weeks up to C*******s now booked.

I have noticed that over the last few months doing our weekly shop has become that little bit harder because of the increase in number of those huge trollies being dragged around by those collecting for the clickers.  I suspect it will only get worse over the coming weeks. 

It all adds to the weekly excitement and challenge I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 16