The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

I don't think they're going to have any trouble finding homes for those puppies.

The previous litters have had no problem though they were 100% Labrador  of the working variety. I don’t know about cat photos. I will ask. 

• Like 12

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, New Haven Neil said:

After Stewart posted those 'Foxes and Fossils' clips I had been thinking about other female voices I really have enjoyed, and shortlisted....in no particular order, Annie Haslam, Mary Black and Corrine Drewery.  Feel free to discuss! 

I've not heard of Annie Haslam, I'll have to look her up, but I do like Mary Black and Corrine Drewery, who is from Nottingham. I have a few of her (Swing Out Sister) CDs on my iPod.

Edited by BSW01
  • Like 12

• RMweb Premium

Well where did Monday go.. lots of things completed, other bits started and some..

and then.. we had an on line committee meeting..to satisfy the Charities Commission we will be having an on line AGM shortly... 

Time to.. go and sort out a drink..

Baz

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Coombe Barton said:

... 'medical disaster' without action - who'd have seen that coming? ...

https://johncolby.wordpress.com/2020/11/02/more-than-double/

To complement your musical choice:

Kind of fitting this evening, especially seeing as to what occurred in Vienna. Can’t we just do a hard reset to this world?

Be safe, everyone...

• Like 3
  • Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 12

• RMweb Premium

Good evening everyone 

Well despite my best intentions, I never actually got any real gardening done today, but I did fix the fascia on the dining room skylight, which we heard flapping about last night. By the time I’d done that it was starting to rain, so I packed up and went to the workshop. Whilst in there I decided to re-sharpened my set of chisels (5 in total) and the blade from my wood plane. They weren’t really blunt, they were just a little dull. However, they are now very sharp indeed and the whole exercise only took about 45 minutes in total. In between the showers I did manage to pick about 18 of the apples off the tree, there are now about 6 left, which aren’t quite ready. As I was drying the apples for storage, I noticed that 3 had been pecked at by birds, so these had a piece of wire pushed through them and are now hanging from the bird feeder. 

This evening I completed the Sainsbury’s Grand Prix, it was surprisingly quiet and believe it or not, the shelves were well stocked too! We’d spoken to Vickie earlier this afternoon and she asked me to pick up a few items whilst I was there, so I dropped that off at Vickie’s before heading home. There wasn’t a great deal of shopping, only 1 small bag, but it’ll keep them going for now. 

Goodnight all 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1