The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. I was going to have a haircut but its not so bad that it can't wait a while, depends on if there's a rush before the lockdown comes into force. Only shopping for bread and milk today, still blowing a hooley outside so not much can be done in the garden. Hopefully the middle of the week forecast is better for the G word. Time to run a bath, be back later.

• Like 16
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

The wind and rain that were making them selves heard last night have abated and all now seems calm, if a little damp and grey. Now that breakfast is but a distant memory I will head outside and do a bit more leaf clearing, there aren’t many to do in the garden, so it won’t take too long to do. However it is a task that will probably go on for the next few weeks, until all the leaves have fallen from the trees. Once thats done I shall gather the last few apples from the tree, there are a couple of dozen left so I will need to store them, probably in the cellar. After that there are no firm plans, but there are plenty of jobs that I can tackle. 

I am probably among the ER’s who think that those in charge of the country, are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. 

Stay safe, stay sane, enjoy whatever you have planned for the day, back later. 

Brian

Edited by BSW01
  • Like 12
  • Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Morning All

For once, all posts have been read and rated and I can honestly offer the most generous of generic greetings.

Been researching dolls house lighting, and I think that I have managed to get all the non working items replaced via the good offices of Ebay - and also some miniature rush matting for the floors - so starting to look good there.  Johnstones visited, also Home Bargains to stock up on a few household items, and another three bags of coal also obtained in same visit.

Lily now needs a walk, so back tomorrow, hopefully.

Regards to All

Stewart

• Like 19

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Tony_S said:

Her dog and their dog, a Pyrenean Mountain dog went off for a run into their fields. The eight puppies are really cute .

Tony

We need a photo.  Of the puppies, you pervy lot....:nono:

• Like 2
  • Agree 4
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold

Her dog and their dog, a Pyrenean Mountain dog went off for a run into their fields. The eight puppies are really cute .

I wonder how they will be known.  A Labranean doesn't seem to do it justice.

• Like 10
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. Had a long soak in the bath this morning so nuffink got done. A couple of parcels arrived from Hong Kong as well this morning. Both die-cast lorry models (I think I may be addicted to them) and both earlier than expected.

. Her dog and their dog, a Pyrenean Mountain dog went off for a run into their fields. The eight puppies are really cute .

Tony

Photos please:tender:

9 minutes ago, BoD said:

I wonder how they will be known.  A Labranean doesn't seem to do it justice.

What about Pyrendore?

• Like 14

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Tony_S said:

Morning all.

. The eight puppies are really cute .

Tony

Labradors love food,

Pyreneans  are huge,

Make a great lap dog....:D

• Like 11
  • Round of applause 4

• RMweb Gold

I know people cross labradors with poodles to try and produce something with the working characteristics of Labs but without the massive fur shedding.  We met a woman once who had one (a rescue I think). Hers shed masses of curly hair!

Tony

• Like 8
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4