The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. Didn't do much in the garden yesterday as the ground was rock hard so the rain today is welcome though it will take a lot more than one days rain to penetrate the Essex clay I fear. At the moment it is bucketing down, hopefully it will ease off later as I need to do some shopping though there might not be any queues.

6 hours ago, polybear said:

Anyone else can't sleep too? :angry:

Turdycurses.

Now what can I do that's noisy, just to p1ss off the neighbours?  Lawn cutting is out - it's been raining all night.  Already pressure washed the drive and car.  I feel a leccy drill time coming on....

Play the 'Ride of the Valkaries' at full volume at 3 am.:jester:

2 hours ago, Happy Hippo said:

I steadfastly refused to inflict myself on others via Faceburk.

Instead, I prefer to send them the occasional PM via RMWeb.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure that the thought of the horror that causes, when some unfortunate soul finds they have a message from me in their inbox.

We cant block you on RMweb.:mad:

1 hour ago, Happy Hippo said:

Withallthischataboutdoublespacesattheendofsentences,Ihavedecidednottobothertousesspacesanymore,evenafterpunctuation.Lookathowmuchspaceitsaves.

Do you normally speak like that?

• Like 3
  • Funny 15

1 hour ago, PhilJ W said:

We cant block you on RMweb.:mad:

Oh yes you can. You can ignore users and they won’t show up in private messaging. I have a small list of c*ntpuffins that I have set to ignore over the years. A certain abrasive Telford Gnome and a mr hale come to mind. 

• Like 15
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, polybear said:

Anyone else can't sleep too? :angry:

Turdycurses.

Now what can I do that's noisy, just to p1ss off the neighbours?  Lawn cutting is out - it's been raining all night.  Already pressure washed the drive and car.  I feel a leccy drill time coming on....

Make sure it's on the hammer setting for full effect.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 16

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Happy Hippo said:

I steadfastly refused to inflict myself on others via Faceburk.

Instead, I prefer to send them the occasional PM via RMWeb.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure that the thought of the horror that causes, when some unfortunate soul finds they have a message from me in their inbox.

I don't get a PM.

I just get a public warning on here......

:triniti:

• Like 4
  • Funny 14

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon All

P!ssytating down here

it's the first day of not sneezing and spraying all that stands in my way everything in the flat that's not been painted requires sugar soaping anyway.

Waiting for filler to set the damp air is not helping I might finally get the base coat done today in the kitchen it's taken for ever to get to a point where 

paint actually sticks to the walls once done the top colour coat will go on with ease.

That Samsung thing I bought the other day is behaving itself it's probably the worst mobilly phone I've ever purchased had the shop been open I would have taken it back

and got something else..

My Babe woke me up early to say she loved me I welcomed the new but not the time she had a Covid 19 test done on Sunday and is free of the nasty virus

she's gone into Essex Ladette mode she is very funny we laugh and joke everyday on the video link  .:spruceup: :spiteful:

Better get on STAY SAFE :superman:Barry Bucknell :biggrin_mini2:

• Like 16
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. Like Tony's rosemary my california lilac is swarming with bees this time of year but not today, Too cold and wet for them at the mo. Muggatee waiting so I'll be back later.

Edited by PhilJ W
spill chucker
  • Like 18