The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

53 minutes ago, TheQ said:

Google ads quite often shows me advertisements for something I've just bought and am unlikely to need again. 

Indeed. Possibly better than older ladies' foundation garments. (Depending on what you purchased.)

• Funny 16

• RMweb Premium

For some reason I edited my post and it appeared again. Quite bizarre. 

Mugatea made and drunk. Breakfast next ..but...

Why have a Office of National Statistics when they can't provide genuine statistics?

Baz

• Like 8
  • Agree 7
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

I see Ian is posting twice as well!

What are the chances that my post will duplicate?

Edited by BSW01
  • Like 4
  • Funny 10

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

The sun is shining again, but it’s cool, just 2C at the moment. Breakfast has been consumed and shortly I’ll be heading off to complete the Sainsbury’s Grand Prix and collect a couple of prescriptions from the chemist. After that I’ll keep out of the way whilst Sheila is using the kitchen. After dinner I’ll make another small batch of almond scones. 

Baz. I initially had a sharp dip for the roller but that made it difficult to lift once in, so the slopes were added to ease this. The speed of the turntable is approximately 1rpm, so speed isn’t really important, it’s the accuracy of the operating position. The spring is a bit too strong but it’s all I have to hand at the moment, so I might try a different variation of the same thing on Friday. 

Stay safe, stay sane, enjoy whatever you have planned for the day, back later. 

• Like 17
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Barry O said:

Why have a Office of National Statistics when they can't provide genuine statistics?

Baz

You could ask why have a government when half the time they don't govern. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 8

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. Finally caught up with Farcebook, at two this morning. Problem is at the moment keeping up with Farcebook is like painting the Forth Bridge. Now for that last muggatee, be back later.

• Like 14
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

Keep away from the politics good people..ta!

Just had a couple of touch and goes by A Red Arrow at Leeds Bradford Airport....must have lost the others!:D

Bas

• Like 17
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
21 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

And here is today's sole aircraft track so far - not sure if he's lost or road learning?

track.jpg.8082231541debf865c84d5e630a48960.jpg

7 minutes ago, petethemole said:

My immediate thought was some sort of aerial survey; a quick google and indeed Ravenair do aerial survey work.

There's been a lot of such flights recently. Taking advantage of the (almost) empty skies.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 6