The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Morning All

Painting again today, I might even open  a few boxes of kit wagons and carry building them later to break the day up.

Enjoy your day  :superman:B.Oring :biggrin_mini2:

• Like 9
  • Friendly/supportive 10

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

Unusually after all the recent sunshine there’s a dull start to the day. I’m hoping to get a bit more done in the garden today, repotting a few plants that have outgrown there current pots and get a few more in the ground. Fingers crossed that it doesn’t rain, but if it does, there’s always the cellar door to finish. 

Simon. Thoughts with your wife’s friend.

Back later b

• Agree 16
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

MiL (age 92) has just received a letter from her GP asking about her end of life preferences. I suppose in case her family are not available at the present time. She was mainly concerned that family should not travel in the event of her passing. Actually most of her call was how she was really cross with her brother who came close to being arrested in the Indian lockdown. He doesn’t watch television and although he knew going to work was banned somehow thought it was ok to drive to the tennis club. He was fortunate, perhaps due to being old as the Indian Police are not using “polite warnings “ to discourage people going out. MiL has issued an order for younger brother in California to tell his big brother to be sensible as he is ignoring his sisters. 
Tony

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 15