The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. Not much change to report but I have to go out soon for a few supplies. Hopefully the postman will be early rather than late. ChrisF did you see my links yesterday to Under Milk Wood? I can repost them if you like.

• Like 18

35 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

ChrisF did you see my links yesterday to Under Milk Wood? I can repost them if you like.

I did, thanks.  Apologies for my bad manners in not thanking you.

Chris

• Like 18

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, Tony_S said:

When Matthew was at Leicester university I noticed that he had soya milk. I asked if it was for health reasons.He said that it tasted so awful no-one stole it!

Lots of my younger relatives seem to like oat milk now. 

Strangley Oat milk was the only long life milk left on the shelves a couple of days ago in our local supermarket..

• Like 6
  • Informative/Useful 7
  • Friendly/supportive 2

27 minutes ago, Tony_S said:

When Matthew was at Leicester university I noticed that he had soya milk. I asked if it was for health reasons.He said that it tasted so awful no-one stole it!

Lots of my younger relatives seem to like oat milk now. 

• Funny 12

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, AndrewC said:

SWMBO is struggling with her IT infrastructure while trying to work from home. Zoom is a pile of shite. She is getting quite frustrated. 

Some Irish PhD students I follow on Twitter were wondering about meeting in World of Warcraft and afterward going and trashing the Philosophy Warband!

Tony

• Like 12
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold

Morning All 

bright and sunny a frost earlier.

This is brilliant being house bound not.

Did you see all those selfish @rse holes were wandering around mixing with other @rse holes on TV yesterday without a care in the world 

Doris will put a stop to that today he was fecking livid yesterday I can't believe this country has so many feckwits and selfish hunts living in it.

I hope my new Babe and I don't fall into this at risk group we were hoping to meet up after a suitable self regulated quarantine period I can't

see that happening soon we will have to be patient.

Stay safe All  :superman: Wellend Truli-Brasstov :biggrin_mini2:

Edited by 81C
missed a bit
  • Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 16