The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Good morning all,

Pouring with rain here and 2°C with the chance of it brightening up later.

Two of the three bin lorries expected today have been and gone.

No adverts but a wide annoying space to the RH side of the screen. I am quite happy to pay for RM Gold. It is after all less than £1 week for full access to the site plus the digital magazine and a ticket to one of the Warner's shows. TBH I'd pay that without the magazine and ticket for what I get from the site. It's better value than  daily newspapers (which I stopped buying long ago)

Despite the rain after breakfast we will be heading for Sainsbury's as certain comestibles need replenishing.

Following that who knows but a large shed hasn't been visited for a few days. I should perhaps take a leaf out of Polly's book and keep going. Possibly.

Have a good one,

Bob.

Edited by grandadbob
  • Like 16
  • Friendly/supportive 2

5 minutes ago, grandadbob said:

Good morning all,

Pouring with rain here and 2°C with the chance of it brightening up later.

Two of the three bin lorries expected today have been and gone.

No adverts but a wide annoying space to the RH side of the screen. I am quite happy to pay for RM Gold. It is after all less than £1 week for full access to the site plus the digital magazine and a ticket to one of the Warner's shows. TBH I'd pay that without the magazine and ticket for what I get from the site. It's better value than  daily newspapers (which I stopped buying long ago)

Despite the rain after breakfast we will be heading for Sainsbury's as certain comestibles need replenishing.

Following that who knows but a 

Let's hope GDB is OK.

He might have had another accident; the post ended mid-sentence.

Are you safe, GDB?

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 15

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone

It’s rained over night but isn’t at the moment, however the skies are blue and there’s a strange yellow object in the sky!

Well it’s back to the old routine, Sheila is going back to her Zumba class for the first time since mid-January. I’ll be dropping her off there as there are a number of large puddles on the road that shed walk along and as the road is quite narrow in some places, the chance of getting soaked is greatly increased. Once I’m back home, I intend to once again head down to the cellar and continue working on the desk and shelving I started several weeks ago. 

Enjoy the day, back later

• Like 12
  • Friendly/supportive 7

7 minutes ago, Tony_S said:

When ChrisF mentioned an after party at a museum in Dublin, I did wonder which one.  I didn’t think it would be the Leprechaun Museum, he GPO, EPIC or the Little Museum .  A Google search suggests an ex army barracks is the venue and located near the Red Luas tram line. 
Have a good day. 
Tony

Thanks, Tony.  It's the National Museum of Ireland, Collins Barracks, Benburb Street.  I'm sure I'll find it on the day.

Chris

• Like 17

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. I noticed the sleet/snow this morning but it now seems to have stopped and theres now no sign of it. The usual bin wagons dawn chorus complete with the lesser spotted glass and bottle wagon, they were in and out quickly this week and the bags had gone by ten. Muggatee time, be back later.

• Like 17
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Morning All 

Snowing here for about an hour when I opened the curtains this AM 

I'm out with my youngest daughter and SiL not seen them for a while as they don't stop working should be entertaining I will get all the Cuban updates about my newish family who live there.

I've been asked to sleep over with Zeus next week as the big boys mum and dad are off to Essex Friday to Sunday morning should be fun getting chewed bitten knocked about licked and every

other thing a large does to his kennel boy.

An idle day today I might get a paint brush out and go round the kitchen and base coat all the walls and ceiling to eradicate more of the previous owner filth its all been sugar soaped but the grime 

is embeded in the paintwork. 

Better get on enjoy your day moaning about bin lorries and VW golfs  :superman:M. Aliniosater :biggrin_mini2:

Edited by 81C
  • Like 12
  • Friendly/supportive 5