The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

While on the subject of SuperBowl commericals, I also enjoyed WalMart's grocery pick-up service commercial.

The "extended cut" is a bit clearer for a couple of the visitors (like Marvin the Martian).  All of the groceries are curated for each customer.

It's a follow up to last years "movie cars" version

Edited by Ozexpatriate
  • Like 14

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, roundhouse said:

Who was the windy one then??

If I'm having a windy night it's more akin to an A10 Thunderbolt II on a strafing run:

Try around 26 seconds in for the first.............

Notice how it upsets the compass!

Edited by Happy Hippo
  • Like 3
  • Funny 15

• RMweb Gold

Morning from a currently cloudless NEHerts,

Eventually two landscape pictures were selected and slightly twerked tweaked for my first entry in a photographic competition, we'll see how they faired on Thursday evening but there is some serious photographic talent in the club (and they aren't pregnant either) so I'll be happy with some constructive criticism / guidance. I am late on parade as daughter needed collecting from our friendly local (next village actually) garage as her Chelsea Tractor is booked in for its MOT. A short discussion with the garage proprietor means I must pump up my rapidly deflating front nearside (my car has one of those carpy chemical sealant systems instead of a spare) tyre and take a trip over there later this morning. Depending on the outcome, various things will or will not be achieved today.

Re Michael (Ozexpatriate)'s posting, was LIV a case of "too many Chiefs and not enough Mojaves?" I'll even add to Jamie's request for a groan button for that one.

Diet still being adhered to, last day of cabbage soup then Keto to begin next week I guess. Windy in our bedroom overnight but nothing bangs at my age :lol:. Sister-in-law has taken up temporary residence here and has been rudely awoken by SWMBO, time to fit the noise attenuating ear-plugs and.....

• Like 7
  • Friendly/supportive 10

• RMweb Gold

We have lived in this house for nearly 30 years and in Benfleet for over 40 years. Sometimes it feels as if we have only recently moved in.  I don’t have any special desire to move elsewhere. It is quite peaceful here but not in any way remote, there is a bus route at the end of our road to both local hospitals and the railway station. 
Tony

• Like 18
  • Friendly/supportive 1