The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Had a good evening at the SEERS meeting tonight, with a very interesting talk by Julian Drury the MD of Trentalia C2C. I found what he said about the moving block (cab signaling) that would give a 20% improvement in line capacity. He also spoke at length about ticketing systems where you can 'tap in/tap out' when you take a journey.

• Like 17

Morning All,

It's a very strange morning weather wise.  The temperature is right up at 12°C and there is a curious warm wind blowing.  Very odd.

Best wishes to your Dad, Q.

Have a good day everyone...

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. Grey and windy this morning but rather warm for the last day of January. One thing is that it makes a nonsense of the predictions in several national newspapers recently that we are expecting blizzards. Tomorrow week (8th) is the SEERS open day so I've got to get a few things ready. Thats it for now, be back later.

• Like 17

• RMweb Gold

Morning All

GD Bob I feel the same as you at the moment I think a phone call in the morning would be a good Idea about the 8:30 mark, I'm wondering about going out today

I'll have another shower as I'm hot and a TT that might help it's a bit wiffy here at the moment. :heat:

Laters All 

• Friendly/supportive 18

Cold day for me.

Was going to take some good old Night Nurse last night but it went out of date in 2018 :/  Then found out half our medicines were out of date!  Odd stuff we've obviously bought.  Cleared that out at 8:00pm last night and went to bed.

Gonna have to buy some Night Nurse today.  It's expensive but great for helping with colds.

One of those old things me mother said that I'll tell my kids too!

• Like 16
  • Friendly/supportive 3