The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

^^^ IIRC, it's Zeller ?

Which is a bit useless when my contribution flows to the next page; so, I think the rolling road in question is manufactured by a German company named Zeller.

There, that's better :)

Edited by leopardml2341
Second para added.
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. Hark, do I hear the sound of an awl being sharpened! Some ER's better be careful, the lady of the awl may well be watching.:rtfm::jester:

It's not often I live dangerously, does this certify me as a keyboard warrior? :D

• Agree 1
  • Funny 17

10 hours ago, leopardml2341 said:

There are some things that it is impossible to 'unthink' .........

It always intrigues me why some men wear shorts on the coldest days.  They are here  in miserable weather with a warm top and shorts, hairy, knobbly knees exposed; must be freezing!  Joggers as well in pouring rain, perhaps it does more harm than good!  At least women rarely have hairy knees:no:

Brian.

• Like 1
  • Agree 13
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 3

My postie seems to like shorts; I guess if they get wet, they don't chaff the legs!

45 minutes ago, brianusa said:

It always intrigues me why some men wear shorts on the coldest days.  They are here  in miserable weather with a warm top and shorts, hairy, knobbly knees exposed; must be freezing!  Joggers as well in pouring rain, perhaps it does more harm than good!  At least women rarely have hairy knees:no:

Brian.

You're not up for this then, I guess!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegf3KjxhVEYWmWsx48AY6w

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 15

• RMweb Gold
34 minutes ago, JohnDMJ said:

My postie seems to like shorts; I guess if they get wet, they don't chaff the legs!

You're not up for this then, I guess!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCegf3KjxhVEYWmWsx48AY6w

You can actually just make out the two little grape-sized bulges either side of his larynx :lol:

• Funny 13

1 hour ago, brianusa said:

At least women rarely have hairy knees:no:

Brian.

You've never been to Horden, have you Brian.

I didn't buy the Red car from . . .Redcar  . . Good job I 'phone first . . . . "Where did you see this advertised"? sez she

"on't E-bay" sez I

"We don't advertise on E-bay" sez she. . . . 

So I read her the advert  . . . ." Oh! . . . we must have sold it."

Pirrocks.

At least I didn't have to cross theTees . . . . . In them lands live demons . . . and Baz

John

• Funny 12
  • Friendly/supportive 6

• RMweb Gold

Evening All 

Nice day but cold,

dog behaved,

shopping done in Horrorsons I can shop there all in 15 minutes it takes that to find a member of staff in Waineburys

worse than Chavda.

I'm wondering weather to go to Alton show or not all it takes is for one person to cough his ring up who's got the lurgi and spread the flu to everyone.

BiL coming tomorrow to assist in moving some furniture in the bedroom I could get a second double in there why do they make bedrooms in flats so big 

I should have used that one for the mancave.

Peeps time night all 

• Like 17
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Club night tonight, we are still sorting out all those little jobs that resulted from the clubhouse alterations. Helped to install a shelf/drawer unit, a couple of the members carefully measured up and checked the levels. Once the shelf was installed we stood back to admire our handiwork only to realise that there was something wrong. After checking it turned out that the shelf unit was warped. After we expressed our feelings vocally we decided in the best model railway tradition to leave it as it was. Thats it for now, be back later.

• Like 17
  • Funny 1