The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. Didn't get a lot in todays shopping, bread and papers basically. I have started on looking at items for Christmas dinner. A bit early yet as I like to have things as fresh as possible but if I leave it too late some things that I want might sell out, its all in the timing. Todays dinner will be prepared in the next hour or two, fish pie. 

• Like 16

• RMweb Premium

A little snippet. Today is the 80th anniversary of the Battle of the River Plate. Now a little teaser, which actor in the film had been a Royal Navy officer for real in WW2 and what character did he play in the film? A clue, he played a Royal Navy officer.:D

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 6
  • Funny 4

19 hours ago, Ozexpatriate said:

Bodedga Bay Brian?

Sonoma County can still charming, even though the population has exploded.  You need to avoid 101 during "rush" hour however.

Along with the homes of many others, sadly the late Charles Schulz' Santa Rosa home burned down in the Tubbs Fire in 2017. His widow escaped. 

Santa Rosa, Mike.  We used to go out to Bodega in the summer to cool off!:yes:

Brian.

• Like 10
  • Informative/Useful 2