The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

I'm off to do some Christmas shopping. Oh joy unbounden.

I think I've only got to get a few vegetables and a turkey. Apparently four of the people we are expecting to be here for Christmas lunch like turkey leg so instead of the usual happy able to run about free-range turkey I'll have to look out for some genetically modified ones. I suppose it is time to start preparing the Brussels sprouts now.

I have no idea what to get for Matthew and my wife this year. I suspect Matthew would be happy with music credits for his iPod.

I'm off to the opticians tomorrow and I suspect I'll be getting 3 pairs of spectacles for Christmas.

On Welsh TV we have a programme called "Shaun the Sheep".

They must be members on here.

Along with Timmy here too!

Back's been well and truly ram-med but need 3 more sessions. Good to see a new flock of puns waiting! :lol:

Anyone remember the folk singer, Shep Woolly?

• RMweb Gold

Along with Timmy here too!

Back's been well and truly ram-med but need 3 more sessions. Good to see a new flock of puns waiting! :lol:

Anyone remember the folk singer, Shep Woolly?

I don't think he had a tup ten hit? Did he sing with Bill Wethers?

Doesn't seem to be sheepish about returning at this hour. Wait till he gets the bill, fleeced is the word that comes to mind.

Can't beat 'em, join 'em, eh? :lol:

Collie rounded me up earlier and herded me back into the flock!

(seriously) As for fleeced, I knew the cost before starting, of course; if it gets rid of the pain and gives me back 'use' of my leg, any cost is justifiable, and I know from experience that it will! After the first 'bang', most of the numbness has gone! (I think the manipulation is called a Cervical Crunch!)

• RMweb Gold
I'm off to the opticians tomorrow and I suspect I'll be getting 3 pairs of spectacles for Christmas.

....and you are complaining about the turkey being genetically modified.

• RMweb Premium

Broken election manifesto commitments?

That would make me sleepless in the first place.

Morning, chaps ;) ... No parcel yesterday, but perhaps today. Interesting to see Apple shipping their stuff from Prague, at least for German customers.

See y'all later - need to wake up first :lol: .

• RMweb Gold

Morning All, Wet and damp outside, just dropped the wife off for the 0558 to London ( Xmas shopping!) hence me being up at this time on a weekend.

Upside is a day with my layout and no interruptions :)

And I managed to evade the London trip!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend everybody

Morning All,

Up a bit later this morning - I decided that for once I was going to get up in daylight :icon_lol:

As Dominik said, pretty chilly around here this morning. 2?°C and it looks like there is a frost too. At last - weather conducive to the time of year!

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave: