The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
11 minutes ago, jamie92208 said:

No it's 27. That's the maximum width, in inches, of a baseboard crate that will fit through a single leaf door.

Regards to all.

Jamie

IF  you can lift from the ends and not the sides..:D

• Like 6
  • Agree 7
  • Funny 2

The helmeted children of the NFL made fools of themselves this evening with just eight seconds remaining in the Thursday night football game in Cleveland and the outcome in no doubt whatsoever. Just in case anyone is unsure, normally the helmets are intended to protect rather than attack.

Of course it's already on YouTube. The clip starts with the live broadcast. The most egregious close up details of the incident in replay, as broadcast, are around 1:00.

It will be interesting to see how the league responds to this tomorrow.

Edited by Ozexpatriate
  • Like 13
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

TheQ...yes as part of my job  I was given a course on all things Toyota Style. It was going well until I fished out a photo of the Chieftain tank build lines in 1965..yep ROF was there before Toyoda San

Baz

• Like 17
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. A bit grey at the mo but it has been raining. Collecting my new (second hand) computer today and I'll spend part of the weekend setting it up.

6 hours ago, BR60103 said:

We went to the New-York Historical Museum today.  They have a seasonal display of toy trains and related items. Lots of Lionel, but a good representation from other countries.  Even a large live steam LNWR loco.

As far as I can tell, everything was oolder than me.

Any American 00 on show?

• Like 10
  • Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1