The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning all, fitful night with disturbed sleep, no idea why, awoke to the morning chorus of the bin men, late on parade again!! Dull and calm but dry, poor light for photography, flat sea so fishing is pointless, might be forced to attend The Old Summer House and play "choo choo's"(will I get away with that as I didn't say modelling...…………………………..)

Have a nice day all 

• Like 16
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. A few fireworks last night and a spent rocket bounced off the roof of the car as I rounded Sadler's Farm roundabout, no damage though. They ceased altogether on our way to the auction as there was a heavy drizzle, enough to need the wipers on full. Bright and sunny at the moment but forecast to cloud over later with rain this evening. I have been going through another of my auction purchases, a box full of boxes. Some contain various unidentifiable electric gubbins, one contains a selection of yard/street lamps (00 scale) but most with the old grain of wheat bulbs. Some are empty but are fitted out as stock boxes so should be useful. I've still got some others I haven't opened yet.

Edited by PhilJ W
  • Like 15

• RMweb Premium
4 minutes ago, Coombe Barton said:

I said you were on form.

Didn't say what it meant :)

terraTerrorform ?

• Like 1
  • Funny 14