The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Ey up!

Guess what?

Chuckinitdarn again here.

Off to moreasons to do the weekly shop. Should be quick as her indoors is not due back until later today.

TT FN

Baz

• Like 19

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

Guess what, it’s raining again, who’d have thunk it?

As it’s a Friday I’ll shortly be setting off to the Trafford Centre, but today I’ll go via the big orange DIY shed and Asda and finally calling at the butchers on my way back to pick up the weekly meat rations and hopefully a pastie for my dinner. Later we have Mike and Sarah calling round and they will be treating us to an Indian takeaway!

Not much else planned for the rest of the day, but that may well change. 

Back later. 

• Like 19

Morning all, well we did have that large round bright object in the sky for an hour or two, but true to form it is now under a duvet of grey stuff, we only had 10 degrees inside the greenhouse yesterday, but hopefully won't need the fire lit today. Now waiting on some deliveries from the postie, so I can press on inside TOSH and lay some bits of steel, also got the soldering iron on standby to connect some droppers and serious mod*lling might commence.

• Like 18

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. Back still protesting from yesterday so a couple of paracetamols were taken with breakfast. At least it is dry here now if still a bit breezy and forecast to remain dry for the next few days. Have a good POETS day all, be back later.

• Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 11

• RMweb Premium

Shopping completed.

Still precipitating but it may stop on Sunday.

No cancellation of my match tomorrow...yet!

Off to earn a crust fitting sound to, then weathering a Chinese Cracker.

Baz 

• Like 18

• RMweb Gold

That’s good news Q, and I hope it is the start of a decent recovery!

KZ has got grandchild’s to school, emptied daughter’s fridge of seriously out-of-date foodstuffs, rescued some pork ribs from her freezers to feed the little lions upon later and

SWMBO’s youngest nephew just rocked up in his camper van bearing a bottle of Dalwhinnie Winter’s Gold. Now, unaccustomed as I am to lunchtime drinking, I felt it would be rather rude to refuse his offering and can report it to be of very satisfactory nature without any dilution. Were it not for the return of the lion cubs in a short while, I might have given the back of the eyelids an inspection.

onwards and upwards, or perhaps more sideways in my case!

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 3