The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Morning all biggrin.gif

I'm hoping it is going to warm up a little later on - yesterday was the best weather that we have had for months. If it wasn't for the cold breeze I'd say it was like summer!

This morning I am beginning to write an article in the hope that the one day I will send it off to a modelling magazine (not sure which one, maybe RM?).

It won't be for a while yet - not until the layout is near-finished anyway.

Morning All,

It appears to be rather grey outside this morning. Oh well, it isn't raining - but I am going to be stuck in a project management meeting all morning :blink:

Have a good day everyone...

Morning all. For some reason I woke up at 4.59, managed to doze for about half an hour, but have been awake since. :blink: Guess I'll just go into work early...

Starting to get light here, it's dry on the ground but still misty. The sun did manage to break through the mist for a short while yesterday. Unfortunately I was in a conference indoors and didn't get to benefit from it!

Guest LNER Tom

Morning all

My early morning jaunt to work near Weatherby....intend to pop into Weatherby services and see if I can get Hornby Mag...something to read between teaching :)

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

No call yesterday – I'll just say it'll be about something being ready to be picked up from a retailer ;) . We were told it should be there some time this week, so I guess there are still three days left when we might yet be notified!

Sky's overcast and there's a chance of rain, too. At least it's not cold!

Have a good day everyone!

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Very grey sky here. I'll be going to Thurrock Services (M25) later to collect my neighbours. They are returning from a skiing holiday in France. I'd quite like to go to the Alps in winter but not to ski (or any other winter sport).

Tony