The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning all.....:)

That young Mr York has been beavering away yet again with numerous new launches this morning. Some very good stuff in there. I like the idea of 5% of goods we buy through Amazon, finding it's way into RMweb to assist funding. Very neat....

Still ploughing through the other areas. The standard of RMWeb Showcase is pretty impressive..

I've no idea how he makes the time.....B)

Thanks for the heads up, Gordon.

I don't quite understand what is happening but that's nothing new.

Another forum running in parallel but restricted to factual posts?

Perhaps this one will become one big Wheeltappers.

Guest Max Stafford

After yesterday's beautiful day up here, it's a bit gloomy and damp. I hope it doesn't last long. No worries, today's the last shift until Saturday, so here's to freedom at 11PM!

All being well, of course...!

It does strike me how much our mood is affected by the weather. Yesterday, I was up, out for a run with Abi and under the shower by 10AM. I then got breakfasted, cleaned the kitchen got loads of washing done and out drying and even had time for a cheeky half hour in the shed before I had to go to work! Man, was I on fire or what? :lol:

I've made a donation to the British Red Cross to help with the Japanese relief effort, so now I'm looking for a suitable dog charity to help with the displaced pets too.

Dave.

A little something that has just appeared in my in box.....Could be us soon...;)

A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says,

"Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and

I can't figure out how to get started."

Her neighbour asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the

box, it's a rooster."

Her neighbour decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over

the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns

to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to

assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have

a nice cup of tea, and then," he said with a deep sigh .............

(scroll down)

"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box."

• Like 1

As with Corn Flakes..............

I made representation to Andy to be able to make permanent font sizes larger.................You can adjust when you write but it resets everytime i can't my sdsras rsc o nfdrbb fgfgklc or my i from my I'ss it's a blhxrdv vbdirbm I fnimhb...Don't yof cmvcjcsh d?

Cvcx Etep

• RMweb Gold

That made SWMBO laugh.

A bit close to home though!

I sent the joke to my wife (to be read during her lunch hour) I don't know if the Ha Ha reply was for the joke or was a comment on never getting a lunch hour!

Tony

• RMweb Gold

I was very good and posted my club exhibition poster online. I then received a phone call saying that the poster doesn't mention the licensed bar. I can't imagine that would be of much interest but I'm now awaiting the updated version! If any ERs are in Essex that day (the Saturday of the Royal Wedding "weekend") I'm sure you would enjoy the exhibition!

Tony

• RMweb Gold

! If any ERs are in Essex that day (the Saturday of the Royal Wedding "weekend") I'm sure you would enjoy the exhibition!

I was hoping to leave the country that weekend

Failing that I'll try and hibernate.

• RMweb Gold

My wife loves a wedding and loves the kind of pageant that accompanies Royal (even though she was born in a republic) events so I suspect she will be very happy watching television repeats of the event and ordering commemorative teatowels while I'm off playing trains on the Saturday. I did a sample British Nationality test online and failed so I'm waiting to be deported if anyone finds out! Matthew and I had a go at a sample US citizen test when we visited Boston. We both passed and Matthew found an error in one of the sample questions.

Tony

Morning All,

It looks like it is going to be another reasonable day here. The sky is blue, and it is quite mild - if a little windy.

I am feeling a little stiff this morning, having cycled 50km yesterday evening. I appear to have leg muscles where I didn't know I had muscles :P

Have a good day everyone...