The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

Today’s start is quite a bit different to yesterday’s, instead of yesterday’s wall to wall sunshine, today it’s dull and cloudy.

This morning’s usual Sainsbury’s Grand Prix is being postponed until later in the day, possibly even after tea. The reason for the postponement is that my delivery of new lights for the cellar is expected either today or tomorrow and Sheila has an appointment this morning, so I’ve got to stay in. Depending upon what time Sheila gets back, I might have time do the Grand Prix before dinner. 

In the meantime I’ll find something that I can do downstairs, it will have to be something that isn’t too noisy or I won’t hear the door bell. 

Enjoy the day, back later. 

• Like 18

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. A bit grey and cool this morning but at least its dry. The back copy of Backtrack that I ordered has just dropped through the letterbox so a bit of reading to do.

• Like 17

Morning...…(just), been for a polish and clean at the dentist this morning, why does it hurt more than having an extraction and why does it cost nearly as much for a bit of tooth paste? Sun is shining though it's a cool 8 degrees and there's some cloud about, might get the electric bikes out for a spin if it stays dry. I have had another photograph published in the Scottish Field magazine,  May edition of a hovering Kingfisher,I seem to be their go to wildlife photographer, I think I might have to think about charging them soon at this rate lol.

• Like 16
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2