The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Fear not my friends, I am still about, but so are my mates, Mr & Mrs Trot......

Things have gone from bad to worse in that department and the doctors are trying to keep up with losses by pumping me full of fluids to keep everything functioning properly. So far all is well, but hopefully they will track down the little ###### that's causing the problem Monday/Tuesday. Spirits are high, but other parts are a little raw....

Glad to say dongle has perked up a bit.....:)

Guest Max Stafford

Evening, Dd!

I think I'll go to Tesco tomorrow for one of those 'controversial' T-Shirts.

Probably never wear it in public, but I feel compelled to make a stand on principal. I can always wear it whilst polishing the smokebox door of a Perth Black Five... ;)

Ah well, best go to bed as I'm up at 6 to go to a first aid course in Manchester - the third time I've done this very same course (valid for two years) since July. Don't ask! :rolleyes:

I'm rostered 09:00-17:00 tomorrow but as it's a two and a half hour stand from hear I need to get the 06:57 out of Carlisle. Likely to be 18:30 before I get back. Still, I'm only working until Wednesday at 19:00 as I took a couple of day's leave in front of my weekend off for Glasgow show, so five days off approaching! :)

Right, goodnight lads!

Dave.

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Good to see the nurses have allowed Gordon to keep his dongle up even if nothing else. Most unfortunate but someone has scheduled a meeting with me at work. On a Monday of all days! Some people.

Have a good one all.

Cheers

Dave