The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

An order from Debenhams will be delivered in 2 parts. One by the 26th and one by the 27th.

Got it?

Part one turned up via the postman at 08.45 hours, no signature required.

Email arrives shortly after. Your parcel is with Hermes and will be delivered between 12-14.00.

Got it?

Email arrives and so does 14.00. Email says your delivery will be delivered between 14-16.00.

Tracking says it has been delivered and signed for.

If anyone knows what is what please contact me. Nursey says its time for my medication.

An order from Debenhams will be delivered in 2 parts. One by the 26th and one by the 27th.

Got it?

Part one turned up via the postman at 08.45 hours, no signature required.

Email arrives shortly after. Your parcel is with Hermes and will be delivered between 12-14.00.

Got it?

Email arrives and so does 14.00. Email says your delivery will be delivered between 14-16.00.

Tracking says it has been delivered and signed for.

If anyone knows what is what please contact me. Nursey says its time for my medication.

Update.

2nd parcel just delivered. By courier. A few days early. Quite unexpected. Did not want signature.

Edited by lightengine

• RMweb Premium

This morning a senior manager was jumping up and down demanding to know why I'd taken his equipment at the end of a financial quarter.... its ship Everything time..

Later on we find out...

There is only one small item waiting testing, and it will be run over night tonight.

There is only one large item waiting testing and it's broken, awaiting parts...

They are using the other test system...

Meanwhile the NDR / Wroxham roundabout is now coned off in all directions down to one lane and on the roundabout. I suspect they are going to redesign the roundabout after less than years use, due the high number of accidents.

I've been sketching and redesigning the trailer boat supports and getting nowhere..

Then as I walk out of the door at finish work the answer pops into my head. Listing of parts required and pricing will occur later...

But first eyelid inspection time...

• RMweb Gold

Personally, I would say that is a good thing!

It’s way nicer than than it looks. Had a great third pint in Delerium Cafe.

Train now thirty late due to French border control and whilst these new Eurostar’s have better seats than Thamelink they aren’t a patch on the older units. Having a back massage from bloke behind.

• RMweb Gold

It’s way nicer than than it looks. Had a great third pint in Delerium Cafe.

Train now thirty late due to French border control and whilst these new Eurostar’s have better seats than Thamelink they aren’t a patch on the older units. Having a back massage from bloke behind.

Happy Birthday
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I have just set up our new television. This was not a case of RTFM, the FM was F useless. Anyway it is all connected now and everything works. I hope Aditi likes the surprise, she had been staring at the tv I bought every time we go to John Lewis in Chelmsford.

I will need to tidy some cables up though. The network connections to the TV and associated electronics are not very neat at the moment. IT professionals would not approve .

I don’t think I have anything too complicated to do tomorrow. Aditi made a few suggestions but I said they were already done or were on my to do list anyway.

Tiny

• Like 17

• RMweb Premium

Good evening everyone

Like yesterday the sunshine lasted all day, although again like yesterday, we had a couple of light showers that lasted for a minute or two. By dinner time, I’d lifted all the paving slabs, the two stone steps to the garden and also the two lions that stand guard of the path. I then placed a complete row of slabs and pavers across the patio area and found that I had rather a larger gap than I expected. So over dinner I mulled a few ideas over and eventually came up with a solution. Some time over the next few days I’ll get a few more pavers to make up the shortfall.

As I mentioned earlier, this evening’s swim was my last open water of the year, the water was a cool 16.2C and I managed 3 laps (1 mile) in just under 45 minutes. If it’s sunny again tomorrow I’ll hang my wetsuit outside to dry and once it’s dry, I’ll pack it away until next year. I took this photo as I was walking back to the car, 30 minutes earlier I was swimming in there!

post-27337-0-09165300-1537828078_thumb.jpeg

Deb’s. Nice to hear from you.

John. Happy birthday.

Ian. Happy birthday.

Goodnight all

• Like 18

Morning All,

Nice to see Debs visiting us!

It is a very chilly morning here, it was down to 3°C - which is a bit of a shock to the system after so many months of warm weather.

Time for a coffee

Have a good day everyone...

• Like 18

• RMweb Premium

Mooring Awl, especially Debs the Awl...Inner temple here...

A very good nights sleep was had, 5 hours solid in bed followed by 2 hours almost solid in bed....

A very chilly patrol this Morning with Ben the Border Collie, however no frost  (Yet).

We have a salt surge on the broads killing thousands of fish, no unusual at this time of year,  a combination of full moon (Thursday) northerly winds and low air pressure having raised the level of the southern North Sea. so the salt water is rushing up river killing the fresh water fish which have been futher down river than normal due to the lond hot summer and High air pressures we've had..

Very strange, I've twice in the last couple of days had Travellodge invoices for a work trip I did and paid for a year ago.. Have I contacted them through the invoice not B****Y likely..They Been hacked or their own computers have got the dates wrong...

Meantime Excell has stopped taking keyboard instruction..

Excuse me while I go reset the computer...