The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning All,

Another slightly damp morning - but it doesn't appear to be raining at the moment.

She is very popular.

I'm sure she's a lovely girl - but not really my type :lol:

Have a good day everyone...

Morning all. How come when I want to get up early and go into work early on a weekday, I struggle to wake up, but on a weekend, I'm wide awake before the time my alarm would have gone off if I had it set for work?

Never mind. Lots to do today. Need to post the last of my eBay sales, go get a present and get across to Glasgow before 12.

Time for a cuppa, I think.

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Dull damp weather here.

It is the model rail club AGM today but I had to send my apologies for non-attendance once I knew this was the only weekend my brother could visit..

Tony

• RMweb Gold

Morning all - it's a nice bright day today, but having been out and about all week with the job it's going to be nice just having a weekend in. Sport on the telly all day today - 3 X rugby matches (2 internationals, 1 premiership) and 1 Premier league football match. Add in home made lasagne to be eaten and red wine to be drunk I think I'm going to enjoy it.

Have a good one all.

• RMweb Gold

It is the model rail club AGM today but I had to send my apologies for non-attendance

No doubt you will be elected to the post that nobody else will touch with a bargepole.

[aside] Is bargepole one word or two?

• RMweb Gold

No doubt you will be elected to the post that nobody else will touch with a bargepole.

[aside] Is bargepole one word or two?

The job that will be voted for today is that of chairman. I'm not sure I have the skills needed for such a post.

You are right BoD.

I have to look at my watch to see the date, then consult a calendar to see what day it is.

Where is ceverybody?

Iv'e been up and about for over three hours already, been to Church and back and you lot re still encnsed in bed! :O

Partly cloudy, but that means plenty of blue sky with just a few white clouds floating about. In other words a lovely day. :D

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Didn't get around to checking in yesterday, though we were back from the Saarland in the afternoon. Not all that much traffic on the autobahn, so the drive was uneventful.

Emotionally, things are still very much variable, both for me and my girlfriend. In fact, while I'd have an exam due on Tuesday, I cannot say yet whether I would want to attend right now, or re-sit it at a later date. I'll wait till about tonight to decide this.

Have a good day everyone!

Morning All,

I'm not in bed Don - although I must admit that I haven't been up for three hours :O

It seems to be a bit of a dreary day today - funny how the weather seems to parallel my moods.

Grey and rainy looks to be the order of the day.

Have a good one everybody...

Two interesting things happened on NYC TV yesterday. Rugby 7's was on before the early evening news (USA trounced by Samoa..................) and then on the NBC News Wayne Rooney's goal for Man Utd was shown.

Got to be a first for both.

Have a nice day! Pete.

Morning all

Does anyone know where I can buy some flowers without having to re-mortgage the house first?

There'll be some snowdrops out in Castle Eden Dene by now...

SWMBO has ordered me not to buy her flowers. "They just die, they're depressing, and I'd rather you just gave me the money instead" are phrases which have been used in the past when I've given her flowers.