The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

It looks rather damp outside but it is getting less cloudy. Nothing too exciting planned for today, shopping and taking Robbie out are the main items on the day's agenda.

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Fresh Coffee, Toast and Marmalade!

Looks like a pin sharp, beautiful day here, yet, it is Snowmargeddon Day!

Cheers, Pete.

Clearly another round of toast will be needed at least before challenging the white onslaught. Good luck

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon All

Continuing the foodie theme. I was driving back from work to make a sandwich for lunch when I passed the local healthy food outlet (aka the fish and chip shop) and it was open and there was a parking space outside, so the car magically seemed to stop and park, and a nice sausage and chip lunch was procured. Now I have to think about how to get the smell out of the car, as I am going to pick Mrs 45156 from her work at half past two, and she will just know...

Chilly here again today, but not freezing.

Regards to All

Stewart

• RMweb Gold

.... Now I have to think about how to get the smell out of the car, as I am going to pick Mrs 45156 from her work at half past two, and she will just know...

Regards to All

Stewart

She won't suspect the dog?

• RMweb Gold

Hmmmm! Lederwurst...

Lecker! :lol:

It was actually Leberknoedelsuppe but I did confuse the b and d. The young lady was very amused unlike what happened to some friends in Italy. Their waiter got cross when they apparently asked "What kind of dog is this?" when enquiring about the meat sauce on their pasta.

'Morning cuppa and two Weetabix' scoffed at 02.30 today, I must be stark staring bonkers. I'll be going back to bed around tea time.... can someone tell me what day it is please!

All of a sudden it's bright and sunny outside too.... most confusing ;)

Nidge

• RMweb Gold

'Morning cuppa and two Weetabix' scoffed at 02.30 today, I must be stark staring bonkers. I'll be going back to bed around tea time.... can someone tell me what day it is please!

All of a sudden it's bright and sunny outside too.... most confusing ;)

Nidge

All the daylight disappeared when I went out at midday. My car automatically turned its headlights on.

• RMweb Premium

The young lady was very amused unlike what happened to some friends in Italy. Their waiter got cross when they apparently asked "What kind of dog is this?" when enquiring about the meat sauce on their pasta.

What if they did unknowingly stumble across the secret of pasta sauce made with carne tritata? :D :O

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the welcome back Don.

First exam out of the way already and it felt like it went well although you can never tell until you open that dreaded envelope!

I have got another exam tomorrow and then one a week tomorrow followed by another 2 in a fortnight. Certainly enough to keep me busy - perhaps too much!

Hope the winter blues aren't getting to you all - I know the weather has been pretty lousy!

• RMweb Gold

I'm not the only one who suffers this problem then. I've had to deactivate mine!

In my case it is my fault really as I've got the lights switched to "auto". I don't want to forget to turn them on when I leave highly illuminated car parks at night! However with a car that has intelligent windscreen wipers and auto dimming mirrors I feel quite stupid in comparison!

Tony

• RMweb Gold

Dinner is slightly delayed. Matthew asked his mother to read through his geography essay (a mock exam question). I bet he is glad she isn't one of his tutors. I'm keeping out of the way for a while. He did ask me to look at it but I don't know anything about the Geography of Sexuality. Most of his essay seems to be about Newcastle!

Tony