The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Morning guys...:)

That looks like my kind of day Pete......I could have died and gone to heaven. That looked like a GT40 in the car park in the last few seconds of the film.

Some real exotica on show...

Robert, I had an Evo 6 a few years back. Just as fast as a Ferrari, but suspension so hard your fillings dropped out after a few miles. Mrs S hated it so it was traded in for a Volvo Estate after a few months. I got back what I paid for it, but the dealer had it stolen from his garage before he had a chance to sell it.....

Builders here for a few days to sort out my drive. No doubt it will pee down all the time...:rolleyes:

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Bright one. Seems I have appointments at work today which means I have to go into the office. How very inconvenient! Still saves me having to start digging cable trenches. Have a good one all.

Cheers

Dave

Skip lorry and builders delivery lorry both arrived together so total chaos on the main road into town. Been playing traffic policeman for the last 40 minutes....

They both ignored the instruction to not arrive before 9.30 so as not to cause problems....:angry:

• RMweb Premium

Morning All

Cold and bright this morning.

Got to say that all of this not a lot happening is getting a bit boring now, and I'm eager to get back to work. This doesn't even give an idea how retirement will feel, as I've not been able to get on with anything like layout building, or even general purpose pottering about.

Regards to All

Sewart

Amazingly it is bright and sunny here. Not a cloud in the sky. It's only the sound of pneumatic drills that is spoiling it......;)

Ha! Are your ears burning from all the neighbours/commuters/Policemen/ etc.?

Until you mentioned the driveway I thought you were doing a "Shakey" style re-build.........

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Premium

Is this the work for the gates to protect the woodpile?

It's just some DCC sound fitted drills that he's got on Eastwood Town to add a bit more realism (as if any more were needed :lol: )

• RMweb Gold
Is this the work for the gates to protect the woodpile?

Posts have been concreted in, trenches dug

You didn't mention that you were electrifying them. Should keep them out

p.s. I'm happy with 1-1

• RMweb Gold

So am I......

Were you playing Cattermole in goal again?

Matthew hasn't really followed football preferring to watch American sports but he seems to be sharing a flat with a lot of Spurs supporters and has decided to join in. It was quite amusing trying to see him buy a Spurs shirt in Leicester on Saturday!

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Morning all!

Another course today, but one which is interesting at least :) . Forecast still predicts rain and storms from this afternoon onwards. I'd better stock up on some tea! :blink:

Have a good day everyone!

Morning All,

It is quite chilly here this morning. Certainly colder than it has been the past few mornings - the temperature was around 3.5°C when I drove to work this morning. As Dominik mentioned, there is a storm forecast for this afternoon with storm force winds. I guess it is time to batten down the hatches! <_<

Have a good day everyone...

• RMweb Gold

Hello.

It is just light enough now to see how wet and windy it is outside. Before we had double glazing the draughts from around the window frames indicated how breezy it was, now I have to look at visual evidence of stuff being blown about. Robbie's ears are like little windsocks but he hasn't been out yet!