The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Seems lots of folk are losing the thread!

Punishment to fit crime - not unreasonable, but shot for arguing - what ever happened to free speech?

Good heavens - That's not what I meant!

I meant punishment for the crime of shooting the Child. Nothing can justify that crime.

Good heavens - That's not what I meant!

think you've misread / misunderstood my reply

I meant punishment for the crime of shooting the Child. Nothing can justify that crime.

Agree totally! (and never intended to imply that it could be justified!)

Being shot for arguing - what happened to free speech?

For shooting an (arguing) child (act unjustified, as you say), well they still have the death penalty in places IIRC for the father.

Punishment fitting crime - not unreasonable.

Does that make better sense?

Does that make better sense?

Yes, I didn't think you were implying that the act could be justified, but I was concerned (having re-read my post) that it could be interpreted that I was saying it could.

• RMweb Gold

You've come to the right place here, then.

With all these nut, screw, bolt remarks it reminded me of the time I had a job in a factory where bolts, screws and rivets were made. No nuts though. Part of my job was to count rivets.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

I can't see anything outside apart from the street-lamp.

I never got round to tidying the garage today. My battle with the were-panda seems to have injured my ribs so I cleaned all my stuff out of a chest-of-drawers I'm giving to my mother.

Morning All,

Quite a clear morning here for a change - I could see stars this morning (but no Leonids). Hopefully it will remain clear, so there is a change from the battleship grey weather or late. It would be nice to see the Sun!

Cold seems to be on the mend. I didn't find it quite as difficult to get out of bed this morning.

Have a good day everyone! :icon_wave:

Morning Mick....Thanks for your PM. Been blowing a gale most of last night, so once again internet is off/on. Bit of a race to complete a post before the line drops....icon_mutter.gif

They must know us well on here. The mutter icon is the very last one on the list....

• RMweb Premium

Morning ;) ...

Solidly overcast up here this morning, but the mercury says 7?° . Going out to take some photos last night sure was good, I should mention, though I really snapped only the everyday stuff on the rails around here :) .

Still somewhat struck by a cold - sniffling and coughing. Out with the hot tea and myrtle capsules again!

• RMweb Gold

Good Morning everyone.

It is very windy here but not cold. I expect to see bin bags blowing down the road soon as more people put them out. I didn't see any meteor showers last night, just the police helicopter, some stars I don't know the names of and Jupiter.

Tony