The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning All

About 5 this morning it sounded as though I was under a waterfall, such was the rain, but luckily it stopped in time for Mrs 45156 to get out with the dog - how I would love to take that job on board again, but hopefully in another 3/4 weeks.

Wow - a trip to the Dr this morning for the annual flu jab - doesn't actually stop me getting flu - just changes it to a sort of low grade feeling of misery. Luckily a friend has offered me a lift.

Nothing else happening chez 45156 - I'll check back later.

Regards

Stewart

Guest Dave.C

It is only raining lightly here but the workman who is supposed to be fitting a velux has just rearranged for tomorrow

• RMweb Gold

It is only raining lightly here but the workman who is supposed to be fitting a velux has just rearranged for tomorrow

I think I'd prefer to have a Velux fitted on a dry day. When we had our double glazing fitted a few years ago the weather was horrible. My wife couldn't get back from Holland as ferrys were cancelled. She arrived home just as the work on the house was completed.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

I'm waiting for Kwik-fit to phone to let me know if they have found the parts for our Clio. It started making a noise from the front part of the exhaust system last week. It turned out to be the most expensive (and apparently elusive) part.

Tony

I think I'd prefer to have a Velux fitted on a dry day. When we had our double glazing fitted a few years ago the weather was horrible. My wife couldn't get back from Holland as ferrys were cancelled. She arrived home just as the work on the house was completed.

Tony

And promptly said "No, not there... THERE!" :lol:

Morning all. Gently raining here in Edinburgh this morning, which is good as I really can't be bothered with the tennis lesson I'm meant to be having at lunchtime! I'm more in the mood for a swim today.

Welcome in Arte/Dave, hope it's dry tomorrow for your velux!

• RMweb Gold

Morning all, another nice gloomy weather, bacon sandwich, cups of tea, cake making, fanny about in the modelling suite, cosy sort of day.

This time of year's not all bad!

• RMweb Premium

Hail now bouncing off the flags.

(The size of N gauge tennis balls).

You clearly have extremely good eyesight DD. Not sure I would be able to see a hailstone 0.25mm across unless it hit me in the eye!

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Hail now bouncing off the flags.

(The size of N gauge tennis balls).

Are you sure it isn't the last of the escaped poly packing materials?

Lovely day down here. Bright and sunny....

Just a few white fluffies

Oh good, we usually get your weather a few hours later!

Tony

• RMweb Gold

I wonder if Phil has gaslight in his modelling suite?

It's true I do have gas today, but I prefer to fanny about with the light on....

Just a few white fluffies

We're not talking about your hair again are we Gordon :D