The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Thanks again for your concern.....:D

Still around, but just trying to slip into a more relaxed lifestyle. Been retired three years, all of which have been filled with family issues. Just hoping the worst of it is now behind us and we now have time to smell the roses along the way.

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, We have leaking oktas Houston. Smelling roses, don't say you are going to get distracted by another hobby!

Looks like I have to go in to the office for the third day in a row. How unreasonable. At least today it's mainly to have lunch with a buddy rather than actually doing any work. :)

Cheers

Dave

biggrin.gif Pleased to hear it, Gordon.

I walked out into the Sun Room just before dawn (nice girl) and crashed straight into a 6' Fridge. dry.gif

I've given them until Friday to collect the blasted thing or it's definitely getting fly tipped into the river.

• RMweb Gold

Morning all, the sky is leaking here at the moment. A visit from daughter and grandson is on the cards for today, a carrot and ginger cake has been made for this occasion.

Really getting bogged down with the O gauge brass kits, problems at every turn. Airfix kits they're not.

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

It was supposed to be raining here today but we seem to have another nice day at the moment.

My wife has decided what meals we are going to serve for my cousin's visit. I now just have to do the shopping and cooking.

Tony

Morning all.

It was supposed to be raining here today but we seem to have another nice day at the moment.

My wife has decided what meals we are going to serve for my cousin's visit. I now just have to do the shopping and cooking.

Tony

Give it 30 mins Tony. It's on it's way.....Raining steadily here. :)

Guest Max Stafford

Oh dear, what a naughty boy our Max is - didn't get out of bed until 09:30! The Oktas are leaking furiously now so I think it's wellies for Abi's walk! Two small messages in town today and I think the rest is all toy train related. :)

Cheers,

Inadvertently lazy git. ;)

• RMweb Gold

Give it 30 mins Tony. It's on it's way.....Raining steadily here. :)

Thank you! That will be just in time for Robbie's walk. Perhaps Matthew will take him today. Matthew did take him yesterday as he thought I looked tired. It was kind of him to notice (just as I finished the gardening).

I'm just off next door to lend the neighbours an old laptop. Their computer isn't working and having something that can at least access the internet should help them with their choice of a replacement.

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Morning All

Not raining right now, but they've promised some for later - great!

Had to make an early start as again, the parcel from A*az*n is showing on their and the carriers website as out for delivery today (07.30 to 17.30) and Mrs 45156 has decided to pop out for much of the day, leaving 45156 home alone again. I'm late on parade as I opted again to go into some layout topics before even thinking about the drivel shop W&S. Yesterday, she decided to go a bit further afield for the food shopping, and wound up at a well known yellow supermarket beginning with M - I've got to say, the range of special offers and lower prices is quite marked, conpared to the orange supermarket beginning with S.

Not a lot to report, except that of course, having got up early, there's no sign of the parcel so far.

I'll check back later, as I'm due a phone consultation from the Dr at 10.50 (ish) and as part of this, I need to organise a bone scan, as I need to be sure that 2 fractures in a year is only a coincidence.

Regards

Stewart