The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon all.

I haven't done much except eat breakfast today. I had a really nice day playing trains yesterday and friends came round for a meal in the evening. I think railway modelling may be turning into an extreme sport for me as I felt very tired this morning and sore in places like wrists, ankles and knees. I can't imagine why as I mainly talked and ate lunch at the club meeting!

I shall be gardening this afternoon. Apparently we have pear rust and some pruning and possibly removal of a nearby juniper is required as part of the treatment.

• RMweb Gold

Been out for a pleasant walk, followed by a break at a café, where but I opted not for cake, but tarte flambée :D . The rest of the afternoon'll be spent lazing around, though!

We may be flambeeing the pear tree (or at least the infected bits) this afternoon.

Tony

Guest Max Stafford

Morning all......:)

Seems to be a few domestic disasters around at the moment.

Still unpacking but getting there. Hoping to get time off for the GP.

Here's my thought for the day.

post-6950-064116500 1284279516_thumb.jpg

Oh, I don't know. I've enjoyed one or two cheap women in my time...! ;)

Dave.

Morning All,

I must admit to not being a particularly big cricket fan. I used to play at school, but that was about it. My Mum is an avid Archers fan (and Radio 4 in general) and so I have a bit of a soft spot for both Radio 4 and the Archers given that it was pretty much always on when I was growing up.

It looks to be rather a damp morning today - although it doesn't appear to be raining at present. I can't say I am looking forward to this week much. Too busy!

Have a good day everyone...

Hi All, I'm still around.

I enjoy ODI and 20/20. I find the 5 day games a bit too slow, though do like to follow them, but not watch ball by ball.

The Arechers have skipped appearing here.

Saturday was a perfect day. Sunday was clear but with an irritating wind.

The top element of my oven packed up whilst roasting the Christmas dinner on Christms day 2008. We nevertheless manageg to eat on time.

Happy Monday all.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Been raining a lot last night, but as Robert said, it's stopped in the meantime. Slept well enough, fortunately, but am still quite groggy.

On the hobby side, I may be able to tackle a new model conversion project soon, which I'm glad about... :)

Cheers!