The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Morning all

Inevitably, Jock's sad tale of his younger friend took me back to 2012, when Deb, who had had chemo the previous Autumn, suddenly felt unwell, was initially told there were tumours on her liver, but then clearly lots of other nasties were detected. The language barrier meant I was spared the details but got the message, and she was dead within 2 days. I hope Jock's friend is luckier.

Fakenham? Isn't that what your ex throws in your face when you remind her how much she seemed to enjoy the bedroom stuff?

Yes, I'm marrying Charmaine. I actually like the name, so will not have any problem on the day. And her middle name is Ruth - well, who'd want to marry a ruthless woman?

Hope your week progressing well.

• Like 11

I really must keep away from You Tube, though Gordon will no doubt enjoy this:

The lovely young lady with the cut glass voice is Bethany (she actually seems to have a Glaswegian accent). A student at Brigham Young University she rather proves that “they” do have a sense of humor...

Best, Pete.

• Like 1

I really must keep away from You Tube, though Gordon will no doubt enjoy this:

The lovely young lady with the cut glass voice is Bethany (she actually seems to have a Glaswegian accent). A student at Brigham Young University she rather proves that “they” do have a sense of humor...

Best, Pete.

"When your little astronauts splash down". Love it.

Ed

• RMweb Gold

Crikey, Pete! I switched off after 5 seconds!

Returning to the object of my affections - herewith, communing with one of the locals.

attachicon.gifIHD_1976a.jpg

As long as Debs is not looking is it safe to mention ginger pussies?  (interestingly one of ours does that with his paws - before he puts them to your throat (in the nicest possible way).

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Glorious sunshine here on FR, and it almost feels pleasant, as opposed to the cutting wind we have had all week.  Someone is cutting their lawn!  Grass does grow all year here, mine is a mess but my garden drains poorly, the lawnmower would sink at the moment!

Mrs H awake in recovery but had a big bleed apparently, have to check later to see if she's allowed home.  The surgeon found several damaged nerves and some scarring from a previous (but not known about!) injury to the wrist.  Wait and see time.

• RMweb Premium

All the best to Jock.

All this talk of plumbers reminds me of school when at the age of , IIRC, 15 to 16 we had to have sex edication which was given by our middle aged housemaster.  He was an ex Punjab Police officer red of face and white of hair and utterred the following immortal line,

"Our plumber describes it very well.  You put the male part of the joint into the female part of the joint, then screw it up.".

Hat and coat on and running for the door.

Jamie

• RMweb Gold

Now be fair, you knew that had to happen...

I suppose I am of a slightly optimistic outlook. It always amuses me that Aditi can be so optimistic it seems to overcome not only her knowledge of meteorology but also observation when it comes to putting the washing out(or requesting me to).

Nothing exciting from the postman this morning unless a letter from my GP counts. I had some blood tests on Monday and she would like me to have one set repeated in a couple of weeks. At least it isn't the fasting glucose and lipids ones.

• Like 2