The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Won't it look suspicious you standing there talking to an MG?

Oh well, I guess there are motorists who would consider their ride a living being. Same thing for quite a few railfans and their favourite locomotives - that, of course, gives an entirely new meaning to the term "loco spotter", does it not? :lol:

Robert - glad to hear you enjoyed your evening! You certainly deserved it, in my view :) .

Had the opportunity to go to Skomer last week. Weather good, but not so much activity, probably because the puffin chicks had still to hatch. One poked its head out of a burrow, but it was too quick for me.

post-25-127788398281_thumb.jpg

Guest Max Stafford

BoD talking to the herbaceous border?

He'll be telling us he wrote 'Tammy the Troot' next.

He's not as tall in real life, you know...?

;)

Dave.

• RMweb Premium

Morning All

Cloudy today, and no so hot - temperature was 21C first thing - now I'm in the office, I can't tell what it's like outside, as we're air conditioned.

For once, after sitting on tenterhooks all day for THE call from the garage, I got the car back from its service/MOT with no large list of additional work to be done - just two bulbs that were the wrong colour (not amber enough) and the brake fluid flushed though and replaced - but as usual, a couple of "advisories" both about the state of the tyres!

So I've got something to crow about.

• RMweb Premium

Best quickly swallow my breakfast and make a swift dash to work...

I guess that, back in the USSR, you might have been decorated as a Heron of Labour or something like that on this basis :lol: .

• RMweb Premium

Oh Dear,

Just heard from Mrs 45156 that the local branch of Wilkinsons has a special offer on Dulux emulsion paints, which are on at £8.00 for a 2.5L can. I have been asked where the car is parked, so she can load "some cans" into the back - I foresee another modelling free period coming up!

• RMweb Gold

Oh Dear,

Just heard from Mrs 45156 that the local branch of Wilkinsons has a special offer on Dulux emulsion paints, which are on at £8.00 for a 2.5L can. I have been asked where the car is parked, so she can load "some cans" into the back - I foresee another modelling free period coming up!

I hope you like the colour!

Tony