The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Hehe. Brilliant laugh.gif

I have now been confirmed as attending Four Marks exhibition, May 22nd & 23rd biggrin.gif

Awesome, Jam; sounds like your Dad's got his work cut out that weekend, then! Look forward to seeing you there!

I hope Richard can put the three of us fairly close together!

• RMweb Gold

Awesome, Jam; sounds like your Dad's got his work cut out that weekend, then! Look forward to seeing you there!

I hope Richard can put the three of us fairly close together!

Yep, although he'll 'only' have to make two journeys.

I wonder if it is too late to send an e-mail to Richard?

Looking forward to it biggrin.gif

Yep, although he'll 'only' have to make two journeys.

I wonder if it is too late to send an e-mail to Richard?

Looking forward to it biggrin.gif

re proximity, I already have!

Blimey, a couple steps ahead of the game biggrin.gif wink.gif

Yup!

BTW, if your Dad comes too, does that mean you'll have live steam in narrow gauge on Calshot? ROFLH!

• RMweb Gold

laugh.gif Wishful thinking, methinks. wink.gif

Looks like I've got my work cut out to get the narrow gauge running...

BTW, I've already worked out how to make the boards etc. for the new version when it gets built!

Oh yeah, forgot to say I am in the local paper, apparently unsure.gif

Oh yeah, forgot to say I am in the local paper, apparently unsure.gif

Better get two more copies; Matt & I'll buy one from you! (Please!!!!!)

:lol: I'll see what I can do...

I haven't even seen it yet, I hope it's nothing too embarrassing!

Thanks, but there's not much you can do about it now! :lol:

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Grey and wet outside - bah. Will have to post a parcel later on. I'm not really awake yet, though, so bear with me if I have nothing much to say at this time! :lol:

Cheers!

Yeah! It's Friday. My weekday get up time is 4:30 AM, on Sundays it's 5:30 am and on Saturdays it's 6:30 am. Guess why I love Saturday mornings :)

And Saturday it's flexible. 6:30 if I need to do shopping, so that I can get easy parking, otherwise as long as I am up and dressed by 8:30 it's O.K.

Weather still VERY Wintry. Low cloud, intermittent showers, windy and a max of 16C forecast. I'm wearing three/four layers of clothing.

• RMweb Gold

Yay it's Friday!

Going to my first (and probably last) party of the year today biggrin.gif

Sleeping in a tent in a field (or not sleeping like last year!) and a nice way to spend a night with friends.

In other news, I'm handing in my product design project today. All 1 and a half folders worth!

Not much else to report really, and like Dominik, I'm not really awake yet!

Hi Jam. I remember your report of last year's 'not' sleeping in the field party, but why the last of the year? Your Summer is just about to begin.

Anyway, enjoy it.

I have been following your election build up and am still doing so. The eventual decision as to who will be PM and how, will be very interesting. As they say in China, these are 'interesting' times.

Morning All,

I'm a little bit later this morning having taken the little guy to Kindergarten.

Rather a gloomy morning here - it has been raining on and off and doesn't look like it is going to improve much, certainly in the next few hours.

I know we are not allowed to talk politics, so I won't say anything other than "What a mess..."

Have a good day everyone!

• RMweb Gold

Hello.

Rather a grey sky here.

I have been presented with a shopping list so that will be one task for today.

I didn't stay up until 4am (I listened on the radio and set it to snooze so must have fallen asleep much earlier), though I think Matthew must have been still awake at 4 as seemed to have a lot of news to share this morning.

Tony

• RMweb Premium

Morning All, Gaps in the oktas so things might yet improve. Less said about the political situation the better I think. You must be a glutton for punishment Gordon staying up till 4! Off to play trains now so that'll be good.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Premium

Morning all

First off - well done Jam - the start of something big, perhaps for your exhibition career. Just make sure that you don't underestimate your expenses when claiming back from the exhibition manager - you want your layout and skills to be shown off, but not at a large cost to your pocket!

Spent absolutely diddly squat last night watching the results of the election as I got in from work totally exhausted at about 8.20 and had to be up this morning to be at my desk again for 8.00 - so an early night was called for.

Painters arrived at work last night to do a refurb, so the office stinks of paint - and back at home, we're starting to redecorate after the builder so home stinks of paint as well!!!

Morning all. Stayed awake till 3.40 watching the election coverage. I did say to my colleagues that I'd be a little late in today, so planning to get in about 10am. Thank heavens for flexi time.

Absolutely no change to the results in Scotland from 2005 (with one seat still to declare).

• RMweb Gold

Hi Stewart, thanks for your comment.

As for expenses, I probably did underestimate, but to be honest, I love it too much to mind having to fork out a little bit of money now and again. After all it is a hobby, no hobby is for free! There'll (probably) only be me exhibiting it, I enjoy it, and the only expenses are for fuel there and back.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all!

Misty and wet outside - was it not supposed to be spring? Today'll see a reunion of my old school class on the 10th anniversary of our graduation - has it really been that long ago? Well, at one point or other we're all turning into old farts, I guess! :lol:

Have a nice day all!