The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Any cool rail apps? Does anyone know?

I'm only using the easy.GO and DB Navigator apps for transport-related issues, but I figure these won't be any help in Gotham!

Albert stretched himself out a bit:

img_0862u5exi.jpg

• Like 3

Bl00ry h*ll Gordon,  that sounds just......'orrid!   Mind you you could make sound a bit less by going metric, only 2,72kgs!  

So hopefully to cheer you all up, tonights sunset, 

Sleep well, 

Trev.

post-4282-0-48268300-1383683031.jpg

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Doesn't that somehow defy the laws of thermodynamics (or did someone else eat it!)? :jester:

no

if you cut it in half all of the calories drain out of it!  (I thought everyone knew that - its the fourth Law of Thermodynamics)

Hi All,

It's clouded over and cooler. 16C at the moment and cloudy with a max expected of 18C - back to two jerseys?

Very concerned to hear your recent health scare Gordon but very relieved to learn that you are back home. My very best wishes for your future good health

Morning all , 

Hope last night fire works will result in a useful harvest of rocket sticks? (Surely I can't be the only one to collect them for modelling purposes?).  None of that here though there were a few very loud bangs on Sunday night.......followed by a lot of shouting....!

What ever you're up to today, try and find something to smile about, 

Have a happy Humpday, 

Trev

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Good morning all,

A bit of rain when I took Chris to work but now stopped & a quite nice 9oC. Forecast says there could be some more (heavy) rain this morning followed by intermittent showers all day.

I shall probably go into "slightly stressed mode" this morning because the car is going in for an MOT & service. As far as I can tell it's OK but I am a natural born pessimist (and a Wednesday's child) 

Have a good one, (I'll have to wait & see)

Bob.

• RMweb Premium

Morning all! Bit breezy and wet outside. Seminar won't begin before 12.15, so I'll have a few hours of reprieve. I'll be off to the city centre for checking out some things before the seminar, though.

• Like 1

Morning All,

Thus begins another day in the office!  Still, it doesn't look like it is going to be too bad a day.  I have quite a lot to do - but there's nothing wrong with that.

We had a spectacular sunrise this morning, but the forecast doesn't look quite as rosy.  Still, red sky in the morning...

I am also astounded how fast time seems to fly these days.  Yesterday was Thomas' tenth birthday.  In some ways it seems like yesterday that we were heading to the hospital.  As I remember, the weather was similar to what we had yesterday but it was quite a bit colder, with frost.  Soon after he was born, a friend said:

"One minute they are looking up at you from your arms and smiling, the next they are saying, "Dad, can I have the car keys!"" - too true!

Time for a coffee.

Have a good day everyone...

Edited by Robert
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Light rain when I persuaded Robbie to go out this morning. I also had to brave the drizzle to get a big bunch of flowers for Aditi that I had hidden. Hiding the birthday cake was easier, a high shelf was adequate.

Not as nice as the cake Aditi had on her first birthday but her expression where cake is involved is still the same.

post-6719-0-26406600-1383721055.jpg

Scanned from a tiny black and white photo.

• Like 14