The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Morning all...

Mick, may I just add my best wishes for a speedy recovery for Karen. This kind of injury certainly is something you don't need at all...

Sunny outside, though I wonder if it can get much hotter than yesterday when I registered a maximum of almost 37°C...

Morning All,

It is a lovely sunny morning here again - but due to get very warm later on.

Yesterday afternoon the thermometer in the garden reached 44°C (although it was admittedly in the sun)

Ridiculous!

Have a good day everyone...

Morning all, had a hard task yesterday evening, writing an incident report on some exceptionally stupid thing one of the junior (but experienced) ex-pats had  done, working on the instruction of a senior (but in-experienced) manager.. "I as only doing as I was told Guv".....Grrrrr!

But hey today Friday, 

try and enjoy some thing today, 

Trev

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

Lovely morning here. Already 20C although I have been told it won't be as hot today as yesterday.

I suspect I may be called upon to help with the gardening, especially the bits that are out of reach of the shorter gardener. Though I have noticed that Aditi has ordered some long handled loppers. I don't think they will arrive today so my help is probably still required.

Tony

• RMweb Gold

It was sunny when I got up for the second time this morning but large drops of rain started falling as we got go the sorting office to pick up a parcel and by the time we got onto the station platforms it was raining hard.

At least it quite a bit cooler than the 34 degrees or there abouts it got to yesterday..

Parcel suitably unpacked and in both of our bags with the packaging suitably disposed.

I wonder what her Co workers will think of the TT scale wagons in her bag!

Ian

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Good morning all,

Well it was dry 2 hours ago when I took Chris to work but it's now raining with a bit of thunder & 17oC.

I think there will be enough rain to keep me out of the garden - what a shame! ;)

Have a good one,

Bob.

• Like 2

Morning all.

Lovely morning here. Already 20C although I have been told it won't be as hot today as yesterday.

I suspect I may be called upon to help with the gardening, especially the bits that are out of reach of the shorter gardener. Though I have noticed that Aditi has ordered some long handled loppers. I don't think they will arrive today so my help is probably still required.

Tony

You could purchase a nice aluminium work platform, they fold away after use but would allow one of shorter stature to reach the sme heights as you Tony.

(Runs away from Aditi's missiles)

Chunky = more and harder lumps Pete. I guess it is cheaper to produce as it requires less cooking! The risk level is probably much the same and depends whether you are a fan or not. Madam Gruff loves the stuff, I prefer caramelised shallot, mustards and Piccallilly.

• RMweb Premium

Don't leave me hanging.............

Best, Pete.

It's for picky eaters like me who don't like big hard lumps in their food - especially when disguised in a brown goop.  You could be biting into anything.  Roll on small chunk picalilly!

Edited by New Haven Neil