The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Gold

Dog, hairdresser or wife?

If it had to be one of the three it would be new hairdresser but it turned out to be new laptop!

I've just got to the bit where you have to make recovery discs and as I selected "verify" it is going to take ages! So Robbie will finally get his walk while DVD discs "burn". I can tell my wife is now relaxed about the dissertation writing resuming as she was looking at the Sony accessory page for pretty carrying cases! If she continues training for the stairwell luge she had better choose a case with an air bag. I've been so busy watching software install I forgot to make bread today so I'm just off to the co-op to see what they have.

Tony

Afternoon all. Happy International Confuse A Dog Day.

Saw first and last 10 laps of the F1. Looked a good race, hope to see the rest of it tonight.

Looks like you all had a good time at Ally Pally. Shame it was a bit far for me to come! Maybe next year...! Anyone going to York this weekend coming?

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon all. Happy International Confuse A Dog Day.

Saw first and last 10 laps of the F1. Looked a good race, hope to see the rest of it tonight.

Looks like you all had a good time at Ally Pally. Shame it was a bit far for me to come! Maybe next year...! Anyone going to York this weekend coming?

My dog holds "confuse a human day" everyday!

I missed the start of the GP. I did want to watch it but the radio alarm came on and I turned the radio off and started to put the television but my wife despite pretending to be asleep said she liked the religious news programme (except from when the "singing" starts) so I went and made cups of tea and watched elsewhere. She would have watched the Grand Prix if had been broadcast from somewhere with interesting scenery.

Tony

Morning All,

..and of course Morning Don - Now that the clocks have gone forward, I guess you will be posting a little later!

The weather is a bit gloomy here this morning. It seems to have rained overnight. Hopefully this Monday won't be too stressful, but I suspect otherwise!

Have a good day everyone :icon_wave:

Studied the picture before looking at the caption to see if I could identify anybody. Scored zero out of seven. I thought I knew what Gordon S, Tony S and engine driver Phil looked like from previous pics but failed horribly. I thoroughly approve of elDavo's right hand, except it's empty!

Happy Monday all. Second last day at work! :D

Have a great start to the week everybody.

Good morning Robert.

Morning all. Wet and gloomy here too.

Sorry to hear of the Moscow explosions. I've definitely been in one of the two Moscow Metro stations where the explosions happened (Lubyanka), not sure about the other one, don't recognise the name. The Moscow underground has some amazing stations, like palaces - gilt work, chandeliers... I don't think Lubyanka is one of those, but the system as a whole is worth a visit!

Got a meeting across town at 9.30, so I'd better get ready to go.

First day in the new job today!

Hi Dd, I am busy right now trying to compose an e-mail to you to clarify the confusing and even contradictory advive offered to you in the other forum.

Hold tight.

I'll still be here tomorrow. I only leave on Wednesday.

Now counting hours not days