Accurascale Class 37 Run 3 Part 1!

• Accurascale staff
33 minutes ago, Kaput said:

I know for obvious reason's you'd probably never say who said this but part of me would love to know cause I'm not sure I want to give a company like that my business....

Hi @Kaput,

Indeed, I never want to go down that road. I just implore people who hear such guff being put around about us to pause, ask themselves “is that really true?” And realise that there might well be an ulterior motive at play. It very likely is. The above is the tip of an iceberg.

I know “all is fair in love and war” and all but it’s been going on for a long time now, and have seen people I would’ve credited previously as rational, levelheaded and intelligent people taken in by it. Sad to see and one should always remember that there is two sides to every story.

We’re not the only victims of these personal smear campaigns either from this particular party. Another manufacturer has suffered from it too, along with someone I consider a friend, merely for doing his job.

Anyway, enough of my late night rambling and back to our Class 37s.

Cheers!

Fran

Edited by Accurascale Fran
  • Like 5
  • Friendly/supportive 9

1 hour ago, Kaput said:

I know for obvious reason's you'd probably never say who said this but part of me would love to know cause I'm not sure I want to give a company like that my business....

we all would love to know, 😇😇 

Edited by The Meerkat
  • Like 1

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

have seen people I would’ve credited previously as rational, levelheaded and intelligent people taken in by it. Sad to see and one should always remember that there is two sides to every story.

Yes, there seems to be a tribal approach by a small collective trying to stir things up for whatever reason and there is a third side and that is by trying to use here as a platform causing me unnecessary work - which never goes down well.

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

• RMweb Gold
On 22/10/2024 at 15:15, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi Rich,

Lol! Don't go there. We already have one manufacturer telling anyone who listens that we're a tax dodge! Latest in a long line of yarns they've been spinning. 

Imagine; a group of Irish men, who live in a country famed for its favourable corporate tax structure, decide to set up a British business to be a tax dodge!?! 

We do find these tidbits of info rather amusing when they come back to us. We wonder what will be next!

Cheers!

Fran 

sorry, couldn’t resist!

• Funny 8