OO NER wagon transfers

Hi All

Does anyone know where to obtain either the transfers used in the Slaters NER hopper, or an alternative set by another manufacturer, in OO? I have a couple of needs for them- firstly I have acquired some 51L and David Green 11 ton hopper kits  which I have previously decorated with spare Slaters NER hopper transfers, but I have also found them to be a good substitute for the font used on Longmoor wagons (see photo attached). The east option would be to buy three hoppers but I will struggle to find the time to finish them all and already have 5! 

Many thanks in advance

IMG_7245.jpeg

13 hours ago, Portchullin Tatty said:

Slaters do sell them separately from their kits although i can't find them listed

The 7mm ones are listed on their website, but like you I couldn't see 4mm ones listed as being available separately.

There seven NER Sheets on their site. Click the select scale for 4mm option.

https://www.powsides.co.uk/index.php/railway_company_lettering/show_all/?k=:10:168691::0

The only problem then is delievery time. I ordered some LNER/LMS Container 4mm Decals recently and they arrived in a few days. Others have been waiting for months for other sheets.