Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold & Premium members only. All users can browse and contact the sellers.

Down With The Festiniog (009) - SOLD

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

Having wanted to make a model of the Festiniog in the mid-70s since the mid-70s I have recently been spoilt by the riches on offer from the trade - with more to come. However, having been drawing up possible schemes I have come to the conclusion that as long term projects the layouts lack interest, there is just not enough operational variety. As exhibition layouts they would be fine but not as a permanent fixture.

So, I have decided to bite the bullet and dispose of my Festiniog stash and redeploy the funds to something that better suits what I want from a layout.

I have various Bachmann sound-fitted locos, Fourdees coaches, Peco coaches, assorted kits, books and other things. I will be listing them as I unearth them but if you are particularly interested in a 70s era model - or a clutch of them drop me a PM.

Watch this space.

Edited by ian

• ian changed the title to The Great Festiniog Sell-Off (009) - Locos, Coaches, Books and Bits
  • ian changed the title to Down With The Festiniog (009) - SOLD