Model Railway Companion

Not Jeremy

My copy has arrived in the US of A. Another brilliant offering; lovely to look into the vignettes and be transported into particular times and places. Sit and linger over what has been captured and be drawn in. The few words on each offering set you on a path then off you travel........

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Thank you - you've captured the spirit of the work beautifully...

I will be on George Williamson's YouTube channel this Friday talking about lots of things, including the book! I'll post a link when it's online.

My copy has just arrived in the company of the latest MRJ. Haven't opened MRJ yet

Number of things:

• High quality, both from images and production
  • It looks and feels good
  • Detail pix mainly
  • It's not just the trains - it's the context. The trains mostly form a minor part of the pix.
  • I will be looking at this again and again to see the type of detail that others get and wondering why mine doesn't make it.
  • Hope there will be another

Edited by Coombe Barton
Typoman again!
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

23 hours ago, Coombe Barton said:

• Hope there will be another

It certainly feels as if that's the opinion most who read it seem to form - if it sells well, then I'm sure Simon will be persuaded - I would love to compile another in the future. It's been a great deal of fun!

• Agree 1

George and I filmed this 'live' last week - a chat about the book (and other books) which might give you all more of a taste of what to expect. George's layout, Corrish, is featured in the book and he is a good friend. This was an enjoyable 45 minutes - the book stuff is towards the start... 

• Like 3