I think I’ve done something rather rash

Nice one, some careful masking of the wasp stripes and your away ! I look forward to seeing your repainting progress on this loco.

The sale price is tempting, but in all honesty I have one 08 and its one too many, if being exact to prototype, I am having to rule 1 it a year or two past DB's warm storage and disposal to get the overlap with the Revolution megaboxes. 

Cheers

D.

• Like 1

On 16/10/2024 at 13:59, 47606odin said:

The first part of that video takes me right back to 1978, & my Hornby HST train set.

Wasn't so impressive with just one coach (shorty 7-window at that)  & a tiny oval of track!! Of course sound was nowhere on the horizon, but hey - it had direction headlights!! But not tail lights.... 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

I now feel a bit old..... 😱

• Funny 1

6 hours ago, F-UnitMad said:

The first part of that video takes me right back to 1978, & my Hornby HST train set.

Wasn't so impressive with just one coach (shorty 7-window at that)  & a tiny oval of track!! Of course sound was nowhere on the horizon, but hey - it had direction headlights!! But not tail lights.... 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

I now feel a bit old..... 😱

back in the day, not being in a well off family back in the 70’s, I had a second hand power car, no dummy, and old mk2 carriages. I loved it, but this knocks the spots off that 😂