Picture Pride Displays

Does anyone know if Picture Pride are still trading? I placed an order with them at Stafford show last year, and I was made fully aware that their were family issues which would result in delays in delivery. 

I have tried ringing this week for an update , but their phone number is no longer in use.

Thanks, Steve

• RMweb Premium

The website is still up and running - with nothing in the news section to suggest problems.  The number shown is:

0121 544 4946

If all else fails and you paid by credit card you can claim from them.

HTH

Brian

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, polybear said:

The website is still up and running - with nothing in the news section to suggest problems.  The number shown is:

0121 544 4946

If all else fails and you paid by credit card you can claim from them.

HTH

Brian

Hi Brian, 

The phone number is no longer in use, and much of the website has not been updated since 2013. No i didn't pay a deposit, just placed an order and got a copy of the order form.  

Was wondering if anybody had actually had recent contact with them or knew if they had ceased trading,  as you can no longer get in touch by phone. 

Edited by steveb860

• RMweb Premium

It seems that "Picture Pride Displays Ltd" were declared insolvent in 2015; now "Picture Pride Displays" come under the "Handbourne Cabinets Ltd"** Label - which is still shown as trading on the Companies House Website.

(**Though on the Co. House website it's shown as "Handbourn" without the "e")

What I can offer is the company (possibly) next door (No. 19) is called "Unison Integrated Technology" (CCTV apparently) and their number is:

0121 544 8470

- you could try phoning them to ask if they know of anything.

It'd be a real shame if PPD are no longer trading - their products (whilst not cheap) do everything we need of them in my experience.

Good luck.

Bear.

• Like 1

Picture Pride & RB Model Railways are listed as traders attending the Stafford Model Railway Exhibition

on Sat 28th - Sun 29th September 2024.  I have inquired about the current trading status of Picture Pride Displays elsewhere on this forum.  RB Model Railways (not the same as RB Model based in Hamburg and Warsaw) were apparently located on the Walsall Road in Birmingham but closed about 25 years ago according to another post on this forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 12/07/2024 at 10:19, steveb860 said:

Does anyone know if Picture Pride are still trading? I placed an order with them at Stafford show last year, and I was made fully aware that their were family issues which would result in delays in delivery. 

I have tried ringing this week for an update , but their phone number is no longer in use.

Thanks, Steve

Did you manage to contact them?

• RMweb Premium

They have a stand booked at our Stafford Exhibition September 28th & 29th I guess this may there last Stafford Exhibition as they aren’t getting any younger.

Terry

• Informative/Useful 2

On 05/08/2024 at 17:35, polybear said:

Did you manage to contact them?

Sadly no. I am in no hurry, and as I am going to the Stafford show, I thought I would speak to him there.  Thanks anyway. 

Steve