Cardboard loco building by cardboard john

Thanks for your reply I've no idea where it is I've made it and if I go into my blogs it comes up but can not get it to appear on the blog site I'm obviously not doing it right i can't get it into add files I'll keep trying it will give in eventually  john 

Edited by Cardboard john
Posted twice
  • Funny 1

Thanks for your reply I've no idea where it is I've made it and if I go into my blogs it comes up but can not get it to appear on the blog site I'm obviously not doing it right i can't get it into add files I'll keep trying it will give in eventually  john 

17 hours ago, Cardboard john said:

Hello John, you have made two ( identical? ) blogs they are here :-

and here :-

You appear to have created the blogs and put the content into the blog header, rather than into blog posts. Perhaps the moderators could sort it out for you. Please persevere with the blog the content is really interesting and above all useful.

Edited by goldfish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cardboard john said:

Thanks goldfish at least you found it I'll keep trying it's much easier to build the loco than putting it on here. Hay ho .john 

I think the reason that your blogs are not appearing in the blogs menu is that you have created the blogs and put content in the header, but have not actually posted a blog post. If you post your content as blog posts your blogs should appear in the menu. Alternatively just post your content here.

Out of curiosity, In the blog you suggest that "Building a 7mm  gwr panier tank in cardboard first get a drawing of the loco you are planning to build you can use a 4mm one by multiplying by 174 %". Is there a reason for using a scale factor of 174% rather than 175% ?