The Model Centre (TMC) New Trunk Service!!

PJ-101

Email below received from TMC on Monday!  I'm here in the UK but loved Hattons Trunk Service, I could merrily add bits and pieces and gather it all together for a single dispatch at some point (Hattons always required dispatch before their stocktake).  With other suppliers I would have to add to a wishlist, only to return later to find the item out of stock. If I only wanted a small item, it wouldn't be worth the postage on that single item. I have added a wagon to the TMC trunk, not so clear as Hattons was as to what is in the trunk, but hopefully this will improve if it becomes popular. 

Just wanted to let you guys know as I am aware Hattons trunk service was a very valued option (I have no connection to TMC other than as a customer).

NEW! 'ADD TO TRUNK' BY TMC...
Small orders costing you postage? Save more with our new ' TMC Trunk' service! Select 'add to trunk' instead of postage on checkout and build the value of your orders up to qualify for FREE POSTAGE!

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Round of applause 1

Not had an emial from TMC or see anything on thier website about this, but if available then a very good idea.

• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, irishmail said:

Not had an emial from TMC or see anything on thier website about this, but if available then a very good idea.

I found it amongst my never ending stream of occasionally useful TMC emails.

Hi everyone, we’ll be shouting about this more over the next few weeks. We’ve actually always offered this service when asked, but now as it’s an option on the website hopefully it’s much more user friendly! 

@PJ-101orders in your trunk will (once processed by us) show as their status as being “In My Trunk”. Hope this helps!

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1