Premium Activation e mail

• RMweb Premium

Yesterday I had an e mail asking me to activate my new account as a new member - as I have been a member for 'some time' I'm unsure as to the veracity of this?  Is is renewal thing that is poorly worded or inappropriately send, or a scam?

TIA

• Friendly/supportive 1

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, New Haven Neil said:

Yesterday I had an e mail asking me to activate my new account as a new member - as I have been a member for 'some time' I'm unsure as to the veracity of this?  Is is renewal thing that is poorly worded or inappropriately send, or a scam?

TIA

It appears your renewal date was yesterday but it's an auto-renewal so no further action is required on activation. Therefore, it's a poorly worded automated* email.

*As no other bugger seems to be working.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Andy and Neil - I also got the same email and these replies save me from bothering Andy on a Sunday - so I'll just think of something to bother him with on the Bank Holiday instead  🤣

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Mike Bellamy said:

so I'll just think of something to bother him with on the Bank Holiday instead  🤣

You know how to live dangerously. 😁

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium

New "gold" member and like others (I noticed in an older thread) the activation email url gives a 404 error. Same if I use the integration url at the top of that other thread.

Bank holiday so no rush to get it fixed now, and can drop this in older thread if a better place for it

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, Nova Scotian said:

New "gold" member and like others (I noticed in an older thread) the activation email url gives a 404 error. Same if I use the integration url at the top of that other thread.

Bank holiday so no rush to get it fixed now, and can drop this in older thread if a better place for it

It's been like this for some time!

The only way I could activate Premium membership was via a phone call to the subscription department.

CJI.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Nova Scotian said:

New "gold" member

Having checked the office systems I can see the Premium registration so I've activated it for you now.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
25 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Having checked the office systems I can see the Premium registration so I've activated it for you now.

Thank you. Hope you get to enjoy some of your long weekend

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

E mail ignored thanks to this thread, received it yesterday and was a little puzzled.

• Agree 1